fat lady can't get on horse

dmagicglock

Since I have had horses, I kinda know what I'm talking about. That is not considered a horse. It's a Pony. Weight shouldn't exceed about 150-200 lbs.

Another fun fact about sam.

He had horses before. I learn new stuff all the time.

there are some things you shouldn't do when you are that fat...another is ride amusement park rides!

Yeah I was at King's Island last weekend, seated on the Diamondback. There was a delay to getting the ride going because a "girthy" young woman about 3 rows up from me was having trouble getting her restraints fastened. After trying by herself for a few minutes and failing.. and then several attempts by King's Island employees to get her fastened in, they finally gave up and she had to get up, after waiting at least an hour to get on the ride. Poor thing... she left in tears. But gosh damn... she had to be 300 pounds, no more than 25 years old.

^^ instead of going home and hittin the treadmill she prolly went on a 3 day bender at Ihop eating triple stacks left and right while she bathed in her self deprecation with blueberries, whip cream and some maple syrup.

Reminds me of a great story about my 2 fat ex-sisters-in-law. a combined 600 pounds of hungry, churchy, opinionated assertiveness. HUGE IHOP fans, both.

Yeah I was at King's Island last weekend, seated on the Diamondback. There was a delay to getting the ride going because a "girthy" young woman about 3 rows up from me was having trouble getting her restraints fastened. After trying by herself for a few minutes and failing.. and then several attempts by King's Island employees to get her fastened in, they finally gave up and she had to get up, after waiting at least an hour to get on the ride. Poor thing... she left in tears. But gosh damn... she had to be 300 pounds, no more than 25 years old.

See! That is absolutely horrible. Come on now. Fine....if you want to be fat...be fat..but there are just some things you shouldn't do. You lose those choices when you make that choice. I'm not a stick by any means but there is a limit to weight. If I get to that limit...I'll starve myself haha :)