Tucker Rocky Trackday Aug 10th mid ohio

ICEMAN

yea people who were invited are going :D

lol. were you?

I will be there

sweet!! heres my bike, stop and say hi if you see me at all... ill have my GoPro with me if you want to use it for pics or video! what class you in?

3697082297_ca4d77fd2b_b.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

nice, I will also have my gopro. I am coaching novice but may get out in one of the others to play. I will be on a blue and silver checkered 636.

awesome!! i was debating on doing novice, i did it at grattan, b/c i never rode the track. ive done 2 intermediate days at Mid-Ohio.

the TR days, they do good with novice, they still let you get out and run hard after the first session. Atleast they did at grattan...

im doing intermediate, but i hate intermediate at TR days... full of the "should be novice" guys... so im debating on switching to stay out of the clusterfuk... then i could really work on some things with yah. have you follow me, and me follow you, etc...

This is invite only. Not on the list, you don't get to ride... So, anyone reading this thinking there is sign ups at the track... negative.

As for the Intermediate being full of "should be novice" riders, understand that these are dealers and they may or may not be avid track day riders. If you want more traditional or want more riders you typically expect in Intermediate, you need to sign up for the next day.

This event is to be fun and low key. We are going to have a lot more of an open mind on ability levels. I will say, however, that we have a lot of room in Novice group and can move riders down if need be. It's a safety and actually a fun basis. It's no fun for the rider in the wrong group to be blasted all the time. It's also unsafe to have a rider in the wrong group, as well...

Same for Advanced...

See ya Monday.

sounds good. I try to park down by garage 2 if you need a tow and I can make it out for I group let me know. I have not done a TR day.

just dont forget to get your ticket for the prizes, you get it when you sign in. i won a two-bros t-shirt and hat at grattan, then the next guy won a set of bridgestone tires.. lucky fukker, lol...

sweet. i may take you up on the tow. i ALWAYS go slow thru turn one, about 90mph. i know i can go about 20mph faster. i know the "A" guys go faster, lol...