Sheff bikenight

knicks360

YES....I'm still alive. Been in Johnson City, TN since Sunday. I get to the airport, return my rental car, get thru security and start heading down to gate. On comes a guy on the PA....'Attention US Airways passengers on Flight XXXX to Charlotte. Your flight has been delayed due to mechanical problems in Charlotte. Please see a ticket agent for rebooking."

Cocksuckers...they couldn't get me out on any other airline or anything. WTF. No sports bars to hang out at, no decent food joints with bars, nothing but this damn hotel room.

Still on the fence...tonight is the 'record night' where they try and beat last years record of 6000+ bikes.

Unfortunately, I slap chopped my nuts (you're gonna like my nuts!) on the way to the grocery store last week on my bike (big bump, didn't see it coming...seat crushed my nuts on the way up). So I've been walking like Yosemite Sam for a week now. Not sure how a ride will feel tonight.