Who knows some "star wars" nerds?

magley64

...trying to get your choice of a framed cell from A New Hope, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith.

...Each Star Wars Film Cell collectable has a few strips of a real film cell inside. Maybe you’ll get Darth Vader. Maybe you’ll get a tauntaun.

How are you supposed to get a tauntaun if they aren't selling cells from the Empire Strikes Back? . . . duh

BTW Episodes 1-3, not Star Wars. I will defend that with my last dying breath.

while I'm not sure what you base this on, I do agree that there is some disconect between 3 and 4

episodes 1-3, all the space ships are sleek, smooth, aerodynamic...etc

then all of a sudden in episode 4, everything looks like a flying brick...:confused:

WTF man!

thats what happens when you go from.. a already in motion story made in the 70's with minitures on a very small budget to a series or PREquels with unlimited budgets and CGI :p

I know, but it wasn't even addressed, at least they could have explained at the end of episode 3 that there was some sort of "great depression" or "dark ages" where technology was shunned...

(btw only episode 123 stuff left, and not much on episode 3)