bandit

Hey everyone. My name is Todd, a new member in Westerville. I've been riding for 6+years. My current ride is a 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S, with plenty of mods. I don't get to ride a lot due to 3 jobs, including a part-time gig at Iron Pony and teaching the BRC as a certified MSF instructor. I hope to try to keep up with y'all, thanks for having me. My friend Justin & co-worker at Pony recommended I join, so here I am!

Hey everyone. My name is Todd, a new member in Westerville. I've been riding for 6+years. My current ride is a 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S, with plenty of mods. I don't get to ride a lot due to 3 jobs, including a part-time gig at Iron Pony and teaching the BRC as a certified MSF instructor. I hope to try to keep up with y'all, thanks for having me. My friend Justin & co-worker at Pony recommended I join, so here I am!

:welcome:

Justin is a helluva guy. Tell him I say hi.

Is it a red'ish one?

Welcome also

Nope, my Bandit is all black with full lower plastics and a GSXR750 front end & rims. Looks different only when it's parked nrxt to an all stock one. I'll have it at the Pony all day today. Thanks for askin!

Nope, my Bandit is all black with full lower plastics and a GSXR750 front end & rims. Looks different only when it's parked nrxt to an all stock one. I'll have it at the Pony all day today. Thanks for askin!

Oh ok cool.

Just checking if you were the guy who lived by me.

We are getting a good bunch from the Ville on here. We'll have to branch out to make a new www.westerville-riders.net soon ... :lol: