Noon-ish at the OR Meet 8-09

lp johnny

Brought the wifey and my 4 yr old up to have lunch..the bike is in for it's 1000 mile service.

I had the Green-ish HD shirt..and HD at..in the back corner..

Talked to a couple of cool guys..while looking at the bikes..

I liked the Ducatis I saw..and was real impressed with a red '03 Honda CBR600RR.( like to have one..after the HD is paid for)

All the bikes I saw were pretty cool..( my 4yr old really dug the black and purple sportbike) you guys do good work..

I kind of wanted to get around and meet some more of you guys ..but everybody was hittin' the chow..so wasn't the best opportunity..

Hope everyone made it back safe! :D

Anyhow, snapped a few pics..

John

100_1958.jpg100_1960.jpg100_1961.jpg100_1963.jpg100_1957.jpg

Nice to see the pics. There is another meet in great in sept. and there is always the OR bike night at Buffalo Wings and Rings on thursday. as well as others on the calender.

Nice to see the pics.

You just say that because your bike is in one of them!

I should've headed up there after I got out of the family reunion. If like last time, I would've gotten there when everyoone was done eating, and everythig was happening!

That nice 03 CBR was mine.. nice to meet ya and talk for a minute!

I had to bounce out of there and run a few errands before a few places closed, by the time I was done doing that, I was so hot that I just wanted to go home and sit in the AC!

Nice pic's.. and if you can make it out to the Buffalo Wings and Rings on Thursday, I'll be there!