I'd like to thank the Academy, & Justin at Cycle Search!

Fonzie

Stoked about winning that cf helmet today! I'm NEVER "that guy"....with that good 'a luck who wins that kind of stuff!

I've been eyin' those cf helmets for years now, especially when they came out with the colors recently, but couldn't justify spending more $$ when I'd recently got a new one

Thanx too for lettin' me cover the difference Justin, & trade for that orange one to match 'Birdy!! :D

Can't wait to get it back from you & wear it the first time! You get my addy OK that I sent you?

Edited by Fonzie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bry...... Wanted to apologize for gettin' split with you guys at that light near the onramp. Sam'd indicated you guys were headin' northeast a minute earlier, so when I got stuck in between, figgered I make the light so Sammy didn't have to pull over & wait

Good to finally meat you!! ;)

Hey Bry...... Wanted to apologize for gettin' split with you guys at that light near the onramp. Sam'd indicated you guys were headin' northeast a minute earlier, so when I got stuck in between, figgered I make the light so Sammy didn't have to pull over & wait

Good to finally meat you!! ;)

whoa!?!

and congratz on the win

Congratulations man... Coming from a guy who NEVER wins ANYTHING, I envy your good fortune.

I hear 'ya Andre'!! ;) Justin was up there when they asked me if I wanted to buy more tickets, & I said no, 'cause I never win these things, and was basically just makin' a donation :)

Moosey's got a pic of me & Justin with my "trophy". Post it up beeeeetch!! :lol:

Thanx everybody! This was just my lucky weekend apparently! Yesterday, at the Hall of Fame, some guy overheard me asking a Hall employee where to buy tix at. The guy asks me "how many I need?" I hesitantly answer "2", 'cause I'm not sure why he's in our conversation, but he then holds up a fistful of tix, and quickly peels off 2, hands them to me, saying "here 'ya go..... Enjoy the ceremony" as he starts to walk off. With an incredulous look on my face, 'cause I'd assumed he was a scalper, I holler after him "Can I offer you anything for these?!?" and he answers "Nope..... Even though you're a Steeler's fan ;) " :eek:

So the son & I go into the stadium, and I ask the ticktaker "I'm assuming these are up in the endzone?" which were $10 seats. He replies that we're in the side bleachers, all the way up front right next to the stage. So we go over to section 10, and we're 9 rows up from the front corner of Rod Woodson's family section on the field!!! :wtf: Almost $60 worth of tickets this guy just GAVE my son & I!! :confused:

Sooooo....... Whoever you were buddy...... Thank you VERY much, & YES, we enjoyed our evening & getting to see Rod "the God" get inducted :D

It's been a GREAT weekend, but now I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight in case this streak disappears! ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Hey Chris....... Can you upload that pic on here, of me 'n Justin with my "trophy" ;)

More good news...... Justin emailed me & said the price difference for the orange was minimal, & told me not to worry about it!! dancingnaughty.gif

Edited by Fonzie

We like a give away to be a give away. Helmet will be ordered for you today/tomorrow.

I like your philosophy there, Justin!! ;)

Got an email today saying a shipping label had been generated on my behalf. Though confused at first....... Only thing I could eventually think of is my new helmet's on the way from Cycle Search :D

'Bout time you slacker :p

You should'a told me to lift the helmet up a bit to be in frame more..... You FAIL at Picture Nazi :nono:

HelmetWin.jpg

IMG%5D

Edited by Fonzie