8/4 Mid-Ohio ride up.....

Putty

Each year several of us meet and ride up to the races on Sat/Sun. We take back roads the whole way. It's a FAAAAAAST ride at times. Lets meet at Burger King on 23N (Wal-Mart parking lot) at 8am. If you don't already have a ticket, it can be bought at the gate or there are several people once we get close to the track that are selling. See ya then!

I might be in for this.. I was planning on riding up Saturday morning anyway so I might as well kill two birds with one stone. Still not too familiar with C-Bus though, how far up on 23 is the BK you speak of?

It's just up on the right after you cross over Polaris on 23. If you come up Polaris to 23 and go right, you will be right there at it.....first light is shopping center.

What time do you guys head back?

Everyone that goes up, does not always head back together. Anyway, we are usually so hot and exhausted from being there all day we usually just take 71s back.

Sweet, I tried to purchase the paddock pass today online but now they are only available at the front gate, hopefully there will be some on hand to purchase.

I don't think they sell out of Paddock Passes. They should be still available at the gate, that is where we all bought our's at last year.

Hey Putty its Mike, Beths Husband the girl you work with. Im meeting a couple of people for breakfast at 7am at the first watch on polaris. I think me and 2 others were planning on riding up with you but we might not be able to make it untill about 10 after 8am. If you can wait we will probably go. We might be there earlier but you know how restaurants are you just dont know. So let me know.

Hey Putty its Mike, Beths Husband the girl you work with. Im meeting a couple of people for breakfast at 7am at the first watch on polaris. I think me and 2 others were planning on riding up with you but we might not be able to make it untill about 10 after 8am. If you can wait we will probably go. We might be there earlier but you know how restaurants are you just dont know. So let me know.

I dont want to speak for everybody but I am guessing we would wait till about then anyway for those who are coming for sure but might be running late.

That is cool...I see us leaving around 8:30

I know I am thinking about getting out a little early to grab a bite to eat...anybody else want to get breakfast before we leave?

You guys could always change the meeting place and go to first watch and have breakfast with all of us. Your all more than welcome to come...