Putty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those easily offended here is the PC version

picturepc.jpg

I'm not going to neg rep you again, but what didn't you get the first time? Its just not something I joke about, and don't feel that anyone else should. Its tasteless and disrespectful, especially when Likwid and Jarvis have already shared that they're Jewish

I'm not going to neg rep you again, but what didn't you get the first time? Its just not something I joke about, and don't feel that anyone else should. Its tasteless and disrespectful, especially when Likwid and Jarvis have already shared that they're Jewish

Seriously, I have pretty thick skin but it's not something I feel comfortable making light of. I'm not Jewish but there were other groups singled out as well that hit a little closer to home for me.

Waaaay off track, let's get back to the squids!

Edited by V4junkie

LOL I love how that's the PC version.

The only reason I find it so bad is because it's based off the denier mindset, which has been a huge problem. Noone needs to walk on eggshells because I'm Jewish. Same reason I don't think Aerik or Chickon2 really care if people made some sort of racist remark that's funny (although I could be wrong).

Either way though, I think any of that violates the rules though, I thought I remember reading that.

Didn't mean to set off any kind of war, was just saying I disaprove :)

The only reason I find it so bad is because it's based off the denier mindset, which has been a huge problem. Noone needs to walk on eggshells because I'm Jewish. Same reason I don't think Aerik or Chickon2 really care if people made some sort of racist remark that's funny (although I could be wrong).

that'll about cover it....

I have no war of any kind in mind, as I don't take it personally. I can laugh at a good joke (Jarv makes Jew jokes all the time), I just don't find anything about the above images funny. I guess the denier mindset is where I have my beef also :dunno:

pictures-1.jpg

Dude :nono: That pic just about made me cry. I still can't believe idiots never thought it happened and they want pics of what happened. O there are pics out there but what those people suffered should never be allowed...never.