Putty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"asshat junkies FTL"

another one... come see me...

why don't you guys let me know who you are... ?

Don't get me wrong... people can say whatever they want.

I just wanna know the two-facers.

Casper, we've met before, right?

Nobody's being two-faced. Most everyone on here has expressed their feelings for the Assfault Junkies publicly, including myself. Lately I haven't had anything bad to say about the group, not since the whole t-shirt fiasco anyways. Don't try to be an e-hardass saying "come see me".

You're the one I met at the gas station in Cincy last year I think. I was on my way home from the gap with the fully loaded 600RR. I could be mistaken, but I thought that was you.

I can't see any of the pics at work. Now I missed all the antisemitic humor. :(

Just a side note to Evil (I didn't see the pic, but from the context of the thread, I can image what it was kinda sorta depicting): If you're going to post something ironic, inflammatory, etc. etc. At least post your own disclaimer or "J/K" or something at the bottom so people who don't really know you or your humor won't take offense to it and not think you really think it's funny to be a racist, antisemitic, misogynistic, etc.

Just make that abundantly clear.

I can't see any of the pics at work. Now I missed all the antisemitic humor. :(

Just a side note to Evil (I didn't see the pic, but from the context of the thread, I can image what it was kinda sorta depicting): If you're going to post something ironic, inflammatory, etc. etc. At least post your own disclaimer or "J/K" or something at the bottom so people who don't really know you or your humor won't take offense to it and not think you really think it's funny to be a racist, antisemitic, misogynistic, etc.

Just make that abundantly clear.

+1 for the King of Dark Humor.

Sometimes people get their eButthole all hurt by some ePeen because they can't take an eJoke, so the best was to enjoy the eNternet with these eJokers is to put a lil' jaaaay kaaaay in there so people can keep the sand out of their eVaginas and realize you're just joking.

Edited by RSVDon

+1 for the King of Dark Humor.

Sometimes people get their eButthole all hurt by some ePeen because they can't take an eJoke, so the best was to enjoy the eNternet with these eJokers is to put a lil' jaaaay kaaaay in there so people can keep the sand out of their eVaginas and realize you're just joking.

All I wanted was pictures of the chick riding on the pink bike w/ only a sports bra and gym shorts on. That's all, but I tried to beef up the boring old "pics or it didn't happen." next time I'll be sure to add a ;)