So I saw a squid.....

Putty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's being two-faced. Most everyone on here has expressed their feelings for the Assfault Junkies publicly, including myself. Lately I haven't had anything bad to say about the group, not since the whole t-shirt fiasco anyways. Don't try to be an e-hardass saying "come see me".

You're the one I met at the gas station in Cincy last year I think. I was on my way home from the gap with the fully loaded 600RR. I could be mistaken, but I thought that was you.

You can take "come see me" however you guys want. It's the asshat junkie comments that get to me, from people that obviously don't know any of us. It would be interesting to meet those guys, cause I'm sure they'd take it back once they've met all of us. Some of you have realized already that this fued is counter-productive.

If I said "Ohio'asshat'Riders", it'd be different right?

Yea, I wasn't sure if you'd remember meeting me... just saying, you didn't have anything "smart" to say then. ;)

Edited by Mellogsxr

wait did someone get mad about rep?? :lol:

yes.

You can take "come see me" however you guys want. It's the asshat junkie comments that get to me, from people that obviously don't know any of us. It would be interesting to meet those guys, cause I'm sure they'd take it back once they've met all of us. Some of you have realized already that this fued is counter-productive.

If I said "Ohio'asshat'Riders", it'd be different right?

Yea, I wasn't sure if you'd remember meeting me... just saying, you didn't have anything "smart" to say then.

"come see me" can be taken as one thing in this context. You're gonna beat some one up because they called you an asshat junkie?

You're little one liner about "sensitive" people was nothing more than stirring the pot. So I gave you negative rep. I didn't say the asshat junkie comments, but if you need someone to direct your e-anger at then lets just say I did. You're going to be all hypocritical and get "sensitive" on us about asshat junkies?

yes.

"come see me" can be taken as one thing in this context. You're gonna beat some one up because they called you an asshat junkie?

You're little one liner about "sensitive" people was nothing more than stirring the pot. So I gave you negative rep. I didn't say the asshat junkie comments, but if you need someone to direct your e-anger at then lets just say I did. You're going to be all hypocritical and get "sensitive" on us about asshat junkies?

Hey, I'm all about stirring some pot. ;)

When it comes to my 'little on liner'... well, the truth hurts. I never backed the photo you got offended by.

I was just pointing out how the thread got jacked.

Because of who I am, It seems I am a "villian" on OR.

Hey, I'm all about stirring some pot. ;)

When it comes to my 'little on liner'... well, the truth hurts. I never backed the photo you got offended by.

I was just pointing out how the thread got jacked.

Because of who I am, It seems I am a "villian" on OR.

"another ass hat junkie without a clue."

Whoever repped me that... come see me...

"asshat junkies FTL"

another one... come see me...

why don't you guys let me know who you are... ?

You play that villian role up quite a bit for not liking it. Why don't you add "ohio-riders" or something like that to your signature? Maybe then it'd look like you were trying to fit in. Right now it looks like you're advertising the fact that you're an Assfault Junkie first. You don't see me with a big ass OR banner over on sportbikes.net, etc. Like I said, you're just stirring the pot, so don't pretend as if you don't like it

I think we found a friend for djisle

Don't pawn off your buddies to me just cause he didn't give your ol' lady a wack ass bike. :) Man up and buy her one yourself if you want her to ride.:)

Wrillo, I am who I am, and I live in Ohio. That's how I'm here at Ohio-Riders.net.

A 'villain' is ok with me online, but maybe you'll see, I'm far from being a villain, but more an allie, in person.

Don't pawn off your buddies to me just cause he didn't give your ol' lady a wack ass bike. :) Man up and buy her one yourself if you want her to ride.:)

Wrillo, I am who I am, and I live in Ohio. That's how I'm here at Ohio-Riders.net.

A 'villain' is ok with me online, but maybe you'll see, I'm far from being a villain, but more an allie, in person.

I have met some of the assfault junkies and I thought they were pretty cool.