So I saw a squid.....

Putty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kawi-Kid - Who is it you're talking to? I don't see anyone conversating with you. :dunno:

:p:D

you know me im just here to make my presence known. kinda like a dog pissing on a tree, licking the last piece of cheese so nobody else can use it on their sandwich, and me dragging my balls across your bike for fun when you werent looking on the jim beam trip :D

(btw i cant give you anymore rep)

:plus1: best pic ever.

Anyone else notice that the tailpipe is actually starting a brush fire behind him?

Ninjas. Animal Abuse. Motorcycles. Widespread environmental destruction.

I hereby declare this the manliest picture ever to grace a video game box.

you know me im just here to make my presence known. kinda like a dog pissing on a tree, licking the last piece of cheese so nobody else can use it on their sandwich, and me dragging my balls across your bike for fun when you werent looking on the jim beam trip :D

(btw i cant give you anymore rep)

I was acting like I couldn't see likwid's posts like I'm ignoring him. It looks like you probably didn't understand what I meant..:lol:

No rep? Dude, I give out random rep just so I can give someone specific rep. If you have to spread it around to give someone rep again, then randomly give out rep and then go back to who you wanted to give rep to again. I do it all the time.

I was acting like I couldn't see likwid's posts like I'm ignoring him. It looks like you probably didn't understand what I meant..:lol:

No rep? Dude, I give out random rep just so I can give someone specific rep. If you have to spread it around to give someone rep again, then randomly give out rep and then go back to who you wanted to give rep to again. I do it all the time.

yeah i didnt get that, way over my head. but i repped the shat out of people just to get you yours tonight ;)

Note to self, posting in the same thread as NinjaNick and Kawi Kid could possibly result in random unexplained rep...

Atleast it's always positive. I'll go to give someone rep but it'll say you must spread it around more. So, I'll go up and down the page quickly giving out positive rep until it let's me rep the person I was trying to rep in the first place again.:)