Vacation

motorsal

The ol lady and I went to Niagra falls this past week...Had a great time...It was very expensive, but worth it..Dont ride from southern Ohio...hard-tails are murder on your ass...If any of you decide to go...go to the Canadian side, they have a better view...We had a great time but man I gotta tell ya it sure feels good to be back home...In the USA..:cheers:

Went on a three day ride, 1780 mi. in three days. Rode 23 most of the way down to Tellico Plains, Tn. Rode the Cherohola Skyway,(3times),The Dragon all day monday,( blew a tank plus of gas on it),Foothills Pkwy,73 through the Smokies, the Blue Ridge Pkwy from Cherokee to Hillsdale ,Va. Got on 77 to 33 back Home. Did the last leg yesterday, 20 hrs on the bike.Fukkin hardcore.

Yea the couple met on a motorcycle list I am on. She moved from Ohio to be with him when they got married.

She got the idea for the camp ground while in school and they decided to go for it. Both are great people and can tell where all of the great roads are.