Going to pike

Angrish

This place is like wayne but there are no tracktors, I mean 4 wheelers!! Very fast and never muddy.Great for noobs and dangerous for fast riders .I love it . We are going wed. Post up the more the marry!!And the best part the place is always empty!!

This place is like wayne but there are no tracktors, I mean 4 wheelers!! Very fast and never muddy.Great for noobs and dangerous for fast riders .I love it . We are going wed. Post up the more the marry!!And the best part the place is always empty!!

Pike? Details, link, location? I'm not familiar with it...:confused:

23south to 32/124 stay with 124 till you are in piketon,Its rifgt passed long camp grounds. pike state forest.We get there about 930 10am.We meet at wendys on 23 in south bloomfield at 830.You can liten up by leaving some gear in the truck to make riding more fun!

Grand Jury on a rape case.

I only beat old women down on days starting with "T".

Like today and tomorrow? :lol: Naw, I'll stand up for Meef, he's a good rider and rides a ton to get his work related frustrations out.:D He's got a tough job and has to deal with a lot of shit from real assholes.

I promise putty you'll have fun riding if you can stand the safty breaks! plus if you want to keep going we are bound to run back in to you .....fun fast place:D

Man...if this were a weekend i'd go. I have time off work, but I have so much shit to do there, I can't leave my team stuck like that. Sorry man...I can't make it.

Man...if this were a weekend i'd go. I have time off work, but I have so much shit to do there, I can't leave my team stuck like that. Sorry man...I can't make it.

We are riding on sunday to. I'll post up!

p.S. You would really like the speed at this place!!!:violin:

..u know i cant do wed!!!! that place is a race track!!! (with no jumps)....the one hill is a bitch!!!!! the rest you just have to watch the fast corners, i tend to blow by them!!!! so does Angrish!!!!

Yea but mine are sweet end over end wipe outs!!

PS I can always pray for weds!!!