Bike Night 8/12 QSL Milford!

gsxr750girl

Got a invite from Cbrjess! So Ross and I are going to ride down tomorrow and check out bike night in your neck of the woods! I will have Ohiorider shirts and stickers with me! If you know for sure you want a shirt please send Cbrgirl a pm asap to check on sizes....she informed me sizes are limited right now! I will have a bunch of stickers! I'll be wearing either a white Ohioriders tank, or the black n red ohioriders shirt! (also just look for the white and orange gixxer :D) Hope to meet a lot of new people! Keep fingers crossed for dry weather! :D

Got a invite from Cbrjess! So Ross and I are going to ride down tomorrow and check out bike night in your neck of the woods! I will have Ohiorider shirts and stickers with me! If you know for sure you want a shirt please send Cbrgirl a pm asap to check on sizes....she informed me sizes are limited right now! I will have a bunch of stickers! I'll be wearing either a white Ohioriders tank, or the black n red ohioriders shirt! (also just look for the white and orange gixxer :D) Hope to meet a lot of new people! Keep fingers crossed for dry weather! :D

Where did you get the Ohio Riders tank? My wife won't wear the regyular shirt.

When we got there it was pretty busy saw a lot of nice bikes but couldn't find anyone! Sorry we missed everyone..we were parked towards the back of the parking lot. We were by the lucky strike gsxr. Jess I hope all is okay we missed ya. Also who owns the white daytona 675 with blue frame that bike was sick. I couldn't stop looking at it!

Edited by gsxr750girl