Phone number needed.

mrbret

Does anyone have the phone number for Travis (I think) who rides the black ZX-10 with the loud exhaust?

If you do can you message me with it or ask him if it's ok to send it to me, it is for me to pass on to Stevan with the R1-LE, we were out riding a bit last week some time.

Thanks

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
I have it.....Not sure if he wants me to give to you though....

Thats fine, I would not expect you to. If you could just call him or send him a message & just ask if it is ok for Stevan (yellow R1-LE) to have it?

He's never on here so he just asked me to see if I could get it. I dont know the guys screen name to ask him directly.

Thats fine, I would not expect you to. If you could just call him or send him a message & just ask if it is ok for Stevan (yellow R1-LE) to have it?

He's never on here so he just asked me to see if I could get it. I dont know the guys screen name to ask him directly.

I'll save you some leg work... His screen name on here is ousley99.

Where has Stefan been hiding at? I haven't seen him out in a while.

I thought that may have been it but could not see his avatar well enough to see if he had the chopped exhaust.

Stevan has been working some real early days had some other stuff to sort out here & there.

He is still around though, I met up with him last Wednesday, pretty late though.

I'll see if I can talk him into QS&L this week if the weather is good.

hey.. sorry i havnt been online in awhile and didnt see this post.. 614 313 3156. u shouldve just sent me a pm.. haha

I did (yesterday), check your messages. I was not sure of youe screen name & only found out from Pedro yesterday.

I'll speak to Stevan later today & pass it on.

Does your woman still want Harry (Mr Bret) Potter on tape? :lol:

Thanks

Bret