New guy, maybe you can help out!!

Countryboy88

hello all, I know this may be a very odd introduction but it's a start.

My friends car was stollen last night.

If you spot this car call 9-11 immediately.

If you see this car please let me know immediately.

Police have already been notified and are already on the lookout.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

If you hear of any parts for sale please lmk too.

Thank you.

Make: VW golf

Year: 1999

Amber side markers

cracked windshield

no back seat

jacked up rear quarter

golf taillights

oed hid-reps headlights

4-point rollcage

textured rubs and skirts

The guy could take the roof rack off and drive this incognito. So be on the look out.

P1010010.jpg

2980253221_60a9a9cf86_b.jpg

Thank you very much, again sorry for the odd introduction. I'm a cool guy, relaxed, riding sets me free and am looking for a Yamaha R6 to buy. First bike was a 1985 Honda Shadow Vt700C

Haha, sorry about the post. I was hurried and angered at the same time. I would like a stock 2007 Yamaha R6, preferably black or maroon. I've riden my first bike, 1985 Honda Shadow Vt700c, 2007 Yamaha Yzf R6, 1998 Suzuki Gsxr 600. By far the R6 is my favorite. I love the way it rides, love the sounds love everything about it.

Haha, sorry about the post. I was hurried and angered at the same time. I would like a stock 2007 Yamaha R6, preferably black or maroon. I've riden my first bike, 1985 Honda Shadow Vt700c, 2007 Yamaha Yzf R6, 1998 Suzuki Gsxr 600. By far the R6 is my favorite. I love the way it rides, love the sounds love everything about it.

Pics or it didn't happen!

car has been found. Thanks for keepin an eye open. If anyone is interested I have a '00 Saab 9-5 Aero 2.3T Fully loaded up for trade for a nice gsxr or R6. This spark anyones interest>? It'd be great if one of you could get me back on a bike again.

car has been found. Thanks for keepin an eye open. If anyone is interested I have a '00 Saab 9-5 Aero 2.3T Fully loaded up for trade for a nice gsxr or R6. This spark anyones interest>? It'd be great if one of you could get me back on a bike again.

Glad the car has been found.

Welcome to the community!