I found Wheezle's next gun

Likwid

I am purposely not posting the link :)

It's pending sale, I'm betting it was Wheezle

A Magnum on a 1911 frame

Colt 1911 ser 80 460 Rowland

Has a JP enterprises Stainless Steel Match Barrel with comp(side gases)

JP enterprises Spring action guide rod

JP enterprises stainless steel match bushing and link and pin

JP enterprises Stainless steel guide rod spring

Wilson combat extractor

Wilson Combat ejector

Wilson combat extended slide release

Wilson Combat extended safety--WIDE

Wilson Combat grip safety

Wilson Combat bullet proof firing pin

Wilson Combat Skeletonized Ultralight Hammer

Wilson Combat mag Speed-Chute

Wilson combat Ultralight Match Trigger

It has a Colt Gold Cup sear assembly, they have an extra spring to stop sear jump during recoil

ejection port lowered and flared

Checkered front strap

Back of slide serated to match hammer

Frame and Slide tightened

MMC sights

Colt rubber grips

Comes with 1 meggar mag

Gun was sent to Clark Custom for the rechambering of the barrel, and front strap checkering, Dura-coat was added to checking along with back of slide

The gun was reblued at some time, look at pics of the color of slide

Tests show that a 230 grain .460 round reaches a velocity of 1340 fps, while a standard 240 grain .44 Remington Magnum round reaches a velocity of only 1180 fps. The energy in ft/lbs is 917 for the .460, compared to 741 for the .44 magnum.

pt58s008.jpg

pt58s009.jpg

pt58s007.jpg

pt58s006.jpg

pt58s004.jpg

pt58s003.jpg

pt58s002.jpg

pt58s001.jpg

I have too much money in this 1911, I have never shot it after I got it back from Clark, due to a hand injury, NO AMMO, but Clark sells the ammo....FTF to a CHL holder in Ohio, gun located just north of Cincinnati....$1500 or trade for another carry pistol (1911),,sig, or combination of cash and trade, I hate to let this go...Serial number FG51XXX

Below was Taffin test

http://www.sixguns.com/tests/tt460r.htm

NEW Price Reduction! $1350 or trade

E Edited by Likwid

I wouldn't take it if you gave it to me! It's a piece of shit colt, I will never own one again! The last one I bought they told me it needed bushings to tighten it up and I sold the gun after just spending $1200 on it. I didn't have 40 rounds threw it when I sold it! That gun i had was a colt 1911 gold cup trophy brand new and it needed bushing to tighten it up from the factory to make it shoot straight?? Give me a break! I like my Kimber so much better, its a f***ing nail driver at 30 feet.

You're intenetting wrong' date=' Kiddo.

Wheezle won't carry a Colt. ;)[/quote']

Yah, I got an earful when I suggested he might carry an authentic Colt 1911 LOL

I know never to imply that again! I've only shot one 1911, was a Colt... but I really liked it, for the 25 rounds I could afford lol

I wouldn't take it if you gave it to me! It's a piece of shit colt, I will never own one again! The last one I bought they told me it needed bushings to tighten it up and I sold the gun after just spending $1200 on it. I didn't have 40 rounds threw it when I sold it! That gun i had was a colt 1911 gold cup trophy brand new and it needed bushing to tighten it up from the factory to make it shoot straight?? Give me a break! I like my Kimber so much better, its a f***ing nail driver at 30 feet.
Yah, I got an earful when I suggested he might carry an authentic Colt 1911 LOL

I know never to imply that again! I've only shot one 1911, was a Colt... but I really liked it, for the 25 rounds I could afford lol

Game, Set, Match

I buy a lot of H&K and Sig shit And a fan of M&P.And 1 westen!!And a couple of CZ's never mind...........................

I think my next gun will be a Sig... but damn thats a lot of money. As for Colt... i have never had any issues with them but im not sure i will buy one. Im in love with my XD and cant wait to get a Sig.

I think my next gun will be a Sig... but damn thats a lot of money. As for Colt... i have never had any issues with them but im not sure i will buy one. Im in love with my XD and cant wait to get a Sig.

Sigs are really nice gun.I'm a huge fan!

Wow there was something SERIOUSLY wrong with your gun, It's also ashame that you'll carry such a poor opinion of a whole brand based on one gun. Kinda like why noone will buy an american car because they owned a 1980 caviler, tempo, or K car, when they were 16 and the car was already 20 years old so now all american cars are shit. Come out my way I'll let you throw a few hundred rounds through the old mans 70 series. Thing is completely original, and has had probably thousands of rounds through it. Still dead on accurate. You got a shitty gun and I'm sorry :(

But also from what I've read older colts, non gold cups, were kinda slopy. they were designed that way on purpose. They are intended service weapons. I don't care if a gun can hit a group 6" at 200 yards if it jambs on one grain of sand. I'd rather have a gun that fires under any and all circumstances. That was the idea behind the standard series colts. they were sloppy, and unaccurate at distance. but they fired.