QSL tonight?

Lunatik3

:)

Well if it's REALLY gonna be that damn hard to get in or NEAR the place i'll say fuck it. I'd love to go but the way you're all making it sound. I won't have fun at all.

Its fun we look at bikes talk and then head over to Hooters. :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any OR member invited to join you folks at the CC parking lot? I would like to try to put some faces with names. I promise I won't offer any free bikes or try to scam chicken wings. Oh, and I definitely know the difference between Guiness and chocolate milk.

Is any OR member invited to join you folks at the CC parking lot? I would like to try to put some faces with names. I promise I won't offer any free bikes or try to scam chicken wings. Oh, and I definitely know the difference between Guiness and chocolate milk.

Quality, pure quality.

I know the difference between Guiness & Chocolate milk. I'd cry over spilled Guiness.

Yep welcome to all OR peeps but I won't be there.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you show up, then your in!

I think they're givin away a bike tonight. It will be PACKED because of that' date='

and I think you gotta be present at the drawing to win.[/quote']

Dammit, this is giveaway night?

Even though most have already left for CC, I vote we just go right to Hooters. QS&L is going to be a nightmare, and we usually aren't there for very long anyway.

Bornsinner and I are out. Sorry..

Bummer :(

ya right! Tell us some more fibs Charles! You never come out anymore. :p

No, really he was there at CC and QSL. Good to see him out, been a loooong time.

Hope they got you're bike sorted too.

If you show up, then your in!

Yep, 100% correct

Damn, which one was Putty?

Anyway, good seeing everyone as always. Luna, it was awesome meeting you and your equally awesome GF.

He was the last one to arrive at CC, came on a yellow GSXR1000 but normally has a red ZX-10R.

Well, went to my first QSL night and it lived up to the rumers of a chrome fest. :rolleyes: On the plus side I got to me a couple OR members and got a free sham. :D

Sorry I missed the hook up at CC parking lot. I was droping off fresh garden vegies to my Mom and getting my photo taken on the new bike.

StandingonKTM.jpg

I did walk around and look at the other bikes. Nice little KLX

klx.jpg

And this KLR rider and I had a chance to talk, funny we know some of the same people. KLR riders seem to end up in the same circles sooner or later.

klr.jpg

This old restored Indian with the suicide shifter and side car was a nice classic to check out.

Indianandsidecar.jpg

My laugh for the night was how many HD t-shirt wearing people came up to me and asked who makes my bike. :lol: I could have said Opal and they'd never have known the diffrence.

KTMinaseaofchrome2.jpg

The low point was getting stoped by a Dublin Police Officer on the way home because he thought my high beams were on and miss typed my plate into his computer. So after five min on the side of the road on 161 I was released with an, "Your okay". Dam striaight I'm okay, blind people in Indiana can read the plate on this bike but at 50mph you couldn't?:wtf: I suppose I should be happy he didn't drum up some BS ticket just to make Dublin some extra chedder.:cool:

I = FAIL

Thanks to Lunatik3 for stepping up this week.

Busy last few days & kept thinking I need to post it up but was always busy when I thought about it. I've got it covered for next week.

Mr. Bret not on top of the QSL thread? Letting a noob jump on it and thanking him? WOW. You OK Man? :wtf:

Slippin. :D

did anyone see the damage to that harley that got hit in the parking lot? when i was leaving he pulled into the space next to me. didnt look too bad to me. fender looked a little bent and the plate and turn signals looked a little jacked, but overall not terrible... didnt really take a close look though.

I'll bet he's depressed when he hears that his bike wasn't in a parking spot.

On the other hand, if he was on it it would still be insured by the other driver.

I'm thinking either way the girl is going to be buying some Harley parts.

Private property or not, it's open to the public which under Ohio law gives it a really weird status called a "Public House". Everything gets a little gray when the law steps into it.

did anyone see the damage to that harley that got hit in the parking lot? when i was leaving he pulled into the space next to me. didnt look too bad to me. fender looked a little bent and the plate and turn signals looked a little jacked, but overall not terrible... didnt really take a close look though.

Did not see the damage but he & the other chrome'ers left & he rode off with no signs of any problems.

Rear fender was bent and had about a 4 inch crack by the mount. Thankfully comsmetic was about as far as I think it went. All that beer and his parting downing of a shot didn't help him much though. Way to go buddy. Hope that bandana keeps your head from splitting open.

And all hail me!!! Trumping to get the thread up!!! LOL just playin. glad I cold be of help. My girl had a GREAT time and so did I.

gosh... I rolled right in with a friend from work and parked on the side of the stage. Which means we were pretty much stuck there all night. We ate at Texas Roadhouse to kill time. There was so many distractions *cough*, we never even made it across the street. Pics later...