• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordn noob playbook...

1. Intro thread (most people anyway)

2. complain about lack of PMing ability

3. complain about negative rep

4. catch on, share, enjoy

some don't make it to step 2 before getting their e-feelings hurt, some skip a step, but usually this is the way it goes down.

ordn noob playbook...

2. Complain about lack of pming ability

3. Complain about negative rep

4. Catch on, share, enjoy

some don't make it to step 2 before getting their e-feelings hurt, some skip a step, but usually this is the way it goes down.

qftmft

ordn noob playbook...

2. complain about lack of PMing ability

3. complain about negative rep

4. Rep gets nuked

5. catch on, share, enjoy (this is called the "That Dude" equation) OR get pissed about the ensuing neg rep shitstorm that engulfs them & never come back

Forgot a couple things, but I fixed it for 'ya :p

I can name 3 off the top of my head.......

1) Eric's about the Gap, where you even admitted HunterST took the heat off you Yes, and I showed my embarrassment for overstepping my bounds as a newb.

2) Lunatic's about DJjizzle Yeah, I said the horse has been beaten to death because the guy doesn't even post here anymore.

3) Now this one

BTW...... Your comment about this could be a successful board if we essentially follow your recommendations??? You might wanna check the membership #'s....... This place has been exploding for the last 6-12 months, so I think it's already hit that point.

Unfortunately, that has brought a lot of less than desirable "newbies" along with it

Don't get me wrong, this forum isn't unsuccessful. This forum is expanding as a testament to the good things that are happening here. But of the 10 or so guys that came over at once, how many are still here? 2, 3? There are a lot of people in ohio that have great knowledge and experiences that won't bother to share with this place because some keyboard bullies like to talk smack.

You attitude against the "less than desirable newbies" makes that very clear.

There are a lot of people in ohio that have great knowledge and experiences that won't bother to share with this place because some keyboard bullies like to talk smack.

Or they just get tired of the forum being flooded with useless threads by newbs just like this one.

Hey hey hey, I think we are all missing the bigger picture here.

1. This forum is not only successful but is a wonderful resource for information, events and sharing our love of 2 wheels.

2. In ANY group of people there will be a portion who finds that there is something they do not like. They then set out on a mission to change what they do not like and usually screw things up more than they were in the 1st place *cough* Obama *cough*

3. DjIsle owes Mr.Anderson for his chicken wings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Wings

If there's going to be an argument, let's keep it to the facts and not the hearsay

Clam down now. I turned you green again then jagr added to it! But really the logs are checked and any bullsh*% neg reg is taken care of. Besides people with little or neg rep can't do much to your rep anyways!

I am shocked and appalled at your administrator shenanigans. :eek::nono:

Ok, after reading all of this BS I have this to say. From one newb to another, seriously, STFU or GTFO.

Your hopes and dreams are not going to change this forum, it's doing quite well, and if you can't deal with a few Internet bullies then you won't last log here. Take SAMBUSA here. We got into a nice little e-fight about how crappy his super-busa was at turning corners, but hell, ill still have a beer with the guy and shoot the shit if we ever meet.

Get over it and quit trying.

Ok, after reading all of this BS I have this to say.

<opinion>From one newb to another, seriously, STFU or GTFO.</opinion>

<fact>Your hopes and dreams are not going to change this forum, it's doing quite well, and if you can't deal with a few Internet bullies then you won't last log here. Take SAMBUSA here. We got into a nice little e-fight about how crappy his super-busa was at turning corners, but hell, ill still have a beer with the guy and shoot the shit if we ever meet. </fact>

<STFU>Get over it and quit trying.</STFU>

just to clarify for you

So you guys DO let people off the hook & de-Neg what the membership has done?

OK...... Who's the fuckin' PUSSY claiming to be a friend, who gave me neg rep for this post, & wouldn't even sign it?!? :lol:

OK...... Who's the fuckin' PUSSY who gave me neg rep for this post, & wouldn't even sign it?!? :lol:
OK...... Who's the fuckin' PUSSY claiming to be a friend, who gave me neg rep for this post, & wouldn't even sign it?!? :lol:

I'm gonna neg rep you if you don't stop double posting

Take SAMBUSA here. We got into a nice little e-fight about how AWESOME his super-busa was at turning corners, but hell, ill still have a beer with the guy and shoot the shit if we ever meet.

We did? Damn, I didn't remember that. Guess that shows how much I dont let debates affect me. They are debates and nothing more. Hell, I get into it with quite a few guys on here that I go riding with all the time.

Don, Aug 20th bike night - I'll buy you a brewski;)