On my soap box.

Zach

....everyone has to big a "big man" / internet pimp out here....its the problems with ALL forummns!!!! i warned casper about the bickering and all the BS that goes along with running a board........all internet pimps!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....everyone has to big a "big man" / internet pimp out here....its the problems with ALL forummns!!!! i warned casper about the bickering and all the BS that goes along with running a board........all internet pimps!!!!

NOW GET BACK ON YOUR CORNER HOE!!!

jaaaaaayyyyy kaaaaayyyyy! :D

lol, you have no idea! I used to run the FileFront forums... at the time it was only 130,000 members or so... all whiney 12 year olds bickering and fighting about which gun is the best for level 4 in Halo.

Then every 2 minutes someone hit the report button to complain cuz someone got butthurt.

zomg flashbacks... *cry*

941582-internettoughguy_super.jpg

Well, I read the first 3 pages of posts then just skipped to here. What the hell is going on that O.R. is attracting so many cry babies. I have no idea how much neg rep or pos rep I've received, and the reason..... I just don't give a fuck if you agree or disagree with my opinions or thoughts.

It seems that more and more of the sport bike crowd is becoming more and more like the die hard HD crowd. They buy a bike and think they're buying into some type of brotherhood of secret handshakes and decoder rings. Well guess what boys and girls... if people thought you were an ass hat before you bought your bike, they now think you're an ass hat with a bike. Buying a motorcycle doesn't come with any membership card or secret decoder ring.

Grow the fuck up and get over what people that don't know you, never met you, think about you or your ride.

Well, I read the first 3 pages of posts then just skipped to here. What the hell is going on that O.R. is attracting so many cry babies. I have no idea how much neg rep or pos rep I've received, and the reason..... I just don't give a fuck if you agree or disagree with my opinions or thoughts.

It seems that more and more of the sport bike crowd is becoming more and more like the die hard HD crowd. They buy a bike and think they're buying into some type of brotherhood of secret handshakes and decoder rings. Well guess what boys and girls... if people thought you were an ass hat before you bought your bike, they now think you're an ass hat with a bike. Buying a motorcycle doesn't come with any membership card or secret decoder ring.

Grow the fuck up and get over what people that don't know you, never met you, think about you or your ride.

^ Amen.

:plus1: A-muthafuckin-men! :D

I got my decoder ring when i bought my bike, your just jealous because you lost yours. :D