Bikini Bike wash and Music Festvile 8/15/09

jj1

The First Annual Kickstand Music Festival is an all day outdoor concert to benefit the local charity, PETS WITHOUT PARENTS.

The event will start at 12pm on August 15th, and will feature local comedian Chris Coen as the emcee. The first band, Evadell Drive, will be taking the stage at 1. Bands to follow include: The Filthy Habits, O*C*D and SWAGG.

In addition to the music, we will have a Bikini Bike Wash featuring the girls of KAHOOTS, as well as a remote skate park, with prizes being awarded for multiple different skate contests. Resident Skateboards will also be making their debut!!

The music outside will end at 8pm, but we'll just be getting started inside as DJ Matt Sexton will get the crowd warmed up for THE WEBSTERS at 9pm.

Local food vendors for the event will include: Raising Canes, Wunderdaug and W.G. Grinders.

Please come out and support this great charity, as all the outdoor profits will go directly to the foundation!!!

THE OUTDOOR EVENT IS ALL AGES AND CASH ONLY.

THE INDOOR BAR IS 21 AND UP ONLY.

BECOME A FAN OF KICKSTAND ON FACEBOOK:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Westerville-OH/Kickstand-Pub/101698422464

This should be a great event! There will be various tents/vendors set up outside, as well. I'll be at the Autism benefit @ QSL until 3(ish), then I'm heading over to Kickstand to volunteer at the beer truck until 6.

For those of you that aren't sure, Kickstand is less than 3 minutes from QSL. If you are at QSL, you'll turn left onto Polaris. Turn left at Sancus. Turn left at Lazelle. Very easy to find!

I hope I see some of y'all at one or both of these events! It's going to be a fun day!!

Harley~

The music outside will end at 8pm, but we'll just be getting started inside as DJ Matt Sexton will get the crowd warmed up for THE WEBSTERS at 9pm.

Matt is a friend of mine. I didn't know he was doing this event. That man is busy!

This should be a great event! There will be various tents/vendors set up outside, as well. I'll be at the Autism benefit @ QSL until 3(ish), then I'm heading over to Kickstand to volunteer at the beer truck until 6.

For those of you that aren't sure, Kickstand is less than 3 minutes from QSL. If you are at QSL, you'll turn left onto Polaris. Turn left at Sancus. Turn left at Lazelle. Very easy to find!

I hope I see some of y'all at one or both of these events! It's going to be a fun day!!

Harley~

I know.. I was thinking this too!

Nice to meet all of you this afternoon. If only for a brief moment before you left. I'll have to post the pic later haver I get hydrated. Just got home.

:plus1:... Ill prob drive back up tongith for a bit.. after I eat, shower...

was a good time... esp watching the kids fall down on the skate park....