FS: 2007 ZX-10r (potential trackbike)

Putty

Here is the deal.....NO, I did not crash it riding it. It fell from where you see it sitting in the images and caused the damage you see. It was brought to my attention the other day it's going to be totaled.

I am going back and fourth whether to buy it back and track it...or buy it back and sell it. I have not been told what the buy back amount is yet, but I am sure i'll know within the next couple days. I can't imagine it being more than $2,000.

The bike still runs...needs a tank, upper, left rearset, front brake lever, tail section. A few other things, but I can't think of them now. The frame has that very minor dent in it. Right side is pretty much untouched. The bike has between 1600-1800 miles on it. That exhaust IS NOT on it anymore.

Intent here is to gauge interest if I decide to sell it. Once I make a decision, i'd like to have someone lined up. I'm sure the insurance company wont give me long to decide.

Here is the left side. You can get a pretty good idea the extent of most damage caused

102.jpg

Here is the right side...As I said, appears untouched.

103.jpg

An image from the top..shows tank and upper

10.jpg

Edited by Putty

Im sad to see a Kawi wrecked...

The question is do you have the time and means to do trackdays?

And also how much your going to need to put in it to fix it and track it.

Sounds like Putty was to throw his Name in the ring with everyone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdV4Y56gYM&feature=fvw

Edited by BornSinner

Im sad to see a Kawi wrecked...

The question is do you have the time and means to do trackdays?

And also how much your going to need to put in it to fix it and track it.

Time...not really. Means, yes. Reason I am considering selling it. Well, giving someone the opportunity to get a good trackbike for very little money. I really don't have the desire to do trackdays, but it appears to be the in thing now.

To get the bike on the track, it would a need tank, rearset, lever and a reservoir bottle..that busted.

:lol: :lol: Sorry putty but that was funny :)

No worries...I expected jokes

So that was what you meant when I saw you at court. Nice ACCIDENT!!!!

Yes, that is why I was there.

:wtf: when did this happen? :(

Weeks ago

was the trailer its on moving when it fell?

Yes

Edited by Putty

Holy crap dude.

Glad you were not on it wen it went down, thats one good thing.

I'm pretty sure you could sell it for a couple of grand..... Hell even i'm tempted

...you like your ZX-10 so much you're considering a purchase of a broken one? :nono:

Crazy Kawi riders. :D

So, with it being totalled, what is the price you are looking for? A quick $500 or $1000? You have to have an idea. I bet $2k is going to be about right. Quick sale will get you $500 in your pocket...

I am expecting the buy back to be around 1000-1500. If that's the case, i'll probably sell for around 2000-2500. Nothing is concrete here since I have had this discussion with INS yet. If no one here is interested...I may just say fuck it and just let them keep it. I don't really feel like dealing with it.