checking interest on run to Pittsburgh

krzwhtman

Hey hows everyone doing , been away a bit . wanted to guage interest on a day trip to pittsburgh, went there yesterday to take the family to Kennywood. nice hills and scenery. if anyone seems interested ill look into it more.

Have a good one

Hey hows everyone doing , been away a bit . wanted to guage interest on a day trip to pittsburgh, went there yesterday to take the family to Kennywood. nice hills and scenery. if anyone seems interested ill look into it more.

Have a good one

It's pathetic, but after doing Cbus and back in a day I'm gonna have to pass on day trips for a little bit :)

Glad you're back though!

You couldn't make it to Cbus and back on a cruiser? Wow Matt, you're in for a world of hurt if you ever ride with the DTC. ;)

I KNOW!!!!! It's sad, but at least I ride... just gotta be less of a sissy. Let's see, maybe a nice plush seat, backrest, highway pegs, crash bar, and some floorboards. I'll be ready to ride then... just won't be able to go over 70 :)

whats happening ken- hope all is well...but no way in hell my ass could make that trip.. do something much closer and i could be game

Dude..... Have you made any rides or meats yet since you joined? ;)

You couldn't make it to Cbus and back on a cruiser? Wow Matt, you're in for a world of hurt if you ever ride with the DTC. ;)

:lol:

We did that same ride last year. Link to the writeup is in my corresponding picture album if you wanna check it out

Likwid of you have to have all that shit to ride just stay in town. Cause you won't be able to make it if you can't do it without all that shit. Grow a set brother!

roflmao I know!

I'm not really putting that all on my bike, but man, I gotta get a pair of bicycle shorts or something, my ass and back are killing me.

Pussy! Get out and ride and quit bitchin! If I had a bike I would go on thisride and have you go as well. Pitsburg is a short ride, you need to go just to say you can ride w/o bitching.

:werd:

I'm on 20-year-old stock foam on my suzuki with no windscreen or fairings and I've done Cleveland-> east liverpool and back in a day with no complaints.

:werd:

I'm on 20-year-old stock foam on my suzuki with no windscreen or fairings and I've done Cleveland-> east liverpool and back in a day with no complaints.

That being said, I did it to get laid.

Whereas, on this ride, I would be in Pittsburgh, whose foundations were laid by He who is known as the Desolate One.

lol, I hate you all :) jk, your commute kind of sucks, I do 20 miles 1 way to work... haven't driven it in a month or so.. it's just on long trips my back starts acting up, I have 2 herniated discs.

lol, I hate you all :) jk, your commute kind of sucks, I do 20 miles 1 way to work... haven't driven it in a month or so.. it's just on long trips my back starts acting up, I have 2 herniated discs.

rofl my commute is 10 miles on the dot.

I was visiting my at-the-time-long-distance girlfriend.

She lives with me now.

I might be interested. It all depends on exactly what roads your talking and the way point. I ride north and east of there a couple times a year. It's usually a 500 mile day with no time frame. Whatever though. You guys figure it out and I'll decide what I'm gonna do when you all get it squared away.

Good to see you back.

:popcorn:

Damn... I get 115 tops before reserve...

Either way you should stop before 100 miles to stretch. At least it helps me. Rarely do I not stop before the 100 mile mark. Maybe that's why many of you guys get burn out on a 400 mile day. I try to stop every 50-100 miles, depending and I fill up between 140-150. Light goes on around 145. I've never taken it more than the low 150's.

Either way you should stop before 100 miles to stretch. At least it helps me. Rarely do I not stop before the 100 mile mark. Maybe that's why many of you guys get burn out on a 400 mile day. I try to stop every 50-100 miles, depending and I fill up between 140-150. Light goes on around 145. I've never taken it more than the low 150's.

I think if we stopped every 50 miles I would have been fine :) ty for the tip, just the tip

ok there is interest so ill post a bit more. i was thinking of going to

http://www.jeromebettisgrille36.com/main.html and eating a steak.

i do not know north eastern half or Ohio or Pa roads well so if anyone has knowledge on a good route to take shout out . i could pick apart a route from say valleyview QS & L to the restaurant 393 N. Shore Pittsburgh Pa. 15212 , but i would be doing it based on how the map looks . send out road suggestions and ill make a map.

Edited by krzwhtman