I've been out... but I'm back!

OsuMj

meh. if for no other reason I would say its bc there's still this weird "women can't do 'car' stuff on their own" thing that people have in their heads... so to most men, women probably actually 'need' help more... I wouldn't say its bc they think they're going to get laid...

Had a lady gte a flat in parking lot at club where I work. I wlk over and ask if I can help. She agrees and says "What do I do?" I tell her I'm going to change the tire. I do so and give her the basic talk about the spare and how you're not SUPPOSED to go over 55mph etc. She had NO idea what I did, how I did it or what to do next. Finally asked me, "So I can drive on that?"

My girl can change a flat at least. Also knows that Duct tape can heal the world.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a lady gte a flat in parking lot at club where I work. I wlk over and ask if I can help. She agrees and says "What do I do?" I tell her I'm going to change the tire. I do so and give her the basic talk about the spare and how you're not SUPPOSED to go over 55mph etc. She had NO idea what I did, how I did it or what to do next. Finally asked me, "So I can drive on that?"

My girl can change a flat at least. Also knows that Duct tape can heal the world.

I can change a flat as long as the lugs aren't on too tight. But why should I when I have a man?? I might break a nail LOL

A Christian or Good Samaritan will stop for just about anyone. Even an occasional ninja will stop for you. Once and a while even an axe murderer will stop for you. But if you are nice to them, they will entertain you with stories while you work.

A Christian or Good Samaritan will stop for just about anyone. Even an occasional ninja will stop for you. Once and a while even an axe murderer will stop for you. But if you are nice to them, they will entertain you with stories while you work.

How about a Jewish Ninja?

941900-688393_4kjmu6b_super_super.jpg

I hit on girls too when I think they're especially vulnerable and open to suggestion... :D

Girls that feel ugly are always the easiest targets :p

i call that stacking the deck in your favor

MJ there are actually some really nice guys out there. :D Glad you got out and about.

I can be nice :)

BTW, Co2, you might know some more of us in the r-life if you'd come out once in a while!!! :p

I know, I know. And you are right, of course!

Well if the nuts are too tight there's ways around it...

Yeah, I said it

Nobody else knows what LUG NUTS are? Seriously?

I did.... and iGiggled at the thought of the various ways I can "loosen nuts" :lol: