Zorro's beat down awaits!!!

flounder

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. this is hilarious! FYI - You started the trash talk with that TXT you sent me last monday. I'm wondering what excuses you'll have when I do crush you.

We need to make a few measurables determine Track Day Winnar...

1. best lap

2. average of best 5 laps?

3. how many times I pass you.

4. how many times I lap you.

LMAO. this is hilarious! FYI - You started the trash talk with that TXT you sent me last monday. I'm wondering what excuses you'll have when I do crush you.

We need to make a few measurables determine Track Day Winnar...

1. best lap

2. average of best 5 laps?

3. how many times I pass you.

4. how many times I lap you.

1 & 2 are good... the others are not measurable since Im sure we will both be passing each other at different times. Its not something Im going to try and remember at 100+mph for a bunch of laps.

I gotta put my money on Zorro... even though it hurts me to do it... Besides, he is my ride up there! :)

In the words of Putty,, youre dead to me.

Honestly though, Zorro has 4 track days under his belt this year to my 1 and hardly any riding outside of that day due to travel for work. If he cant beat me, then he is an even bigger puzzy then I originally thought.

In the words of Putty,, youre dead to me.

Honestly though, Zorro has 4 track days under his belt this year to my 1 and hardly any riding outside of that day due to travel for work. If he cant beat me, then he is an even bigger puzzy then I originally thought.

It will be a good match no doubt. I'll be cheering for both of you guys. Is jokergirl coming up too?

I love these excuses. So, basically it's a lose-lose situation for me.

If I crush him, I had an advantage and was supposed to win.

If I lose, then I suck.

Well, F U.

Wait a second, who started this thread again? :confused: This smack talk fails.

I want to see who can do an oil change faster! :woo:

:lol::p:p:p

(Teasing from a very post topic)

aaaah, nice. F U too, Nick :)

I just performed an oil changed on my R6. I only had issues with the filter...needed vice grips to get that f'er off.

Did I say F U yet?! :)