Zorro's beat down awaits!!!

flounder

aaaah, nice. F U too, Nick :)

I just performed an oil changed on my R6. I only had issues with the filter...needed vice grips to get that f'er off.

Did I say F U yet?! :)

Zorro,, we should ride street before this weekend. Oh wait, your R1 caliper is jacked and is at hines trying to get fixed... hahahahaha you broken bike stuff makes the flounder laugh. :) :) ;):p:popcorn:

Edited by flounder

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory wont be making it as of now. STT is sold out for the 22.

They say sold out, but guys have been calling and getting in. You need to call via the Mid-Ohio site...

It's gonna be packed and you guys are going to be stacked tight. Have fun. How many chances to pass you do I get?

They say sold out, but guys have been calling and getting in. You need to call via the Mid-Ohio site...

It's gonna be packed and you guys are going to be stacked tight. Have fun. How many chances to pass you do I get?

You get no chances since you ruined the STT/Mid-Ohio Lovefest!!! ;)

I love these excuses. So, basically it's a lose-lose situation for me.

If I crush him, I had an advantage and was supposed to win.

If I lose, then I suck.

Well, F U.

You're Zorro! Zorro fights for the people.. and ultimately gets the girl... what more could you want? You can't lose.

You guys are gonna have fun in the rain! GOOOOOOOOD Luck!!

Seriously, be really careful guys and gals. The track is bad in the wet. It really is and I feel that if I was riding as a customer (MAY do this in September), I would stay in my trailer until it dried out...

You guys are gonna have fun in the rain! GOOOOOOOOD Luck!!

Seriously, be really careful guys and gals. The track is bad in the wet. It really is and I feel that if I was riding as a customer (MAY do this in September), I would stay in my trailer until it dried out...

F***ing rain. These track day schools need to sell insurance for track day rain outs. WTF. The weather is the absolute worse thing about track days.

mansfield journal (i trust more than weather.com which blankets the entire midwest with chance of rain no matter what) says we will be ok guys.

rain at 4, with the air as dry as its going to be tomorrow track should be dry in time.

brian, that won't void your contract with STT riding at mid ohio? I guess that makes sense now that i think about it as long as you are a paying customer. Steve D was curious about this when we last talked.

mansfield journal (i trust more than weather.com which blankets the entire midwest with chance of rain no matter what) says we will be ok guys.

rain at 4, with the air as dry as its going to be tomorrow track should be dry in time.

brian, that won't void your contract with STT riding at mid ohio? I guess that makes sense now that i think about it as long as you are a paying customer. Steve D was curious about this when we last talked.

Healea is referring to the RRGC, which is a race so it has nothing to do with STT or any other track org.