Mid Ohio and STT

c7fx

natedogg624 wrote:

as per phone calls:

STT is no longer affiliated with Mid Oh. The STT lady (always extremely nice everytime btw) on the phone didn't know anything else but gave me the Mid Oh school phone number.

The LED event this 22nd is still ON.

However, nobody on either end knows whether it will be STT instructors or Mid Oh instructors.

If anyone can add anything please do.

STT is no longer affiliated with Mid-Ohio... neither is our coaching staff. It's an LED, go ride and have fun!

To discuss Mid-Ohio please go to the Mid-Ohio School forum or call them directly.

Locking the thread now to avoid wild speculation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised Mid-Ohio would want to take it over...I could be wrong just my thought :popcorn:

natedogg624 wrote:

as per phone calls:

STT is no longer affiliated with Mid Oh. The STT lady (always extremely nice everytime btw) on the phone didn't know anything else but gave me the Mid Oh school phone number.

The LED event this 22nd is still ON.

However, nobody on either end knows whether it will be STT instructors or Mid Oh instructors.

If anyone can add anything please do.

STT is no longer affiliated with Mid-Ohio... neither is our coaching staff. It's an LED, go ride and have fun!

To discuss Mid-Ohio please go to the Mid-Ohio School forum or call them directly.

Locking the thread now to avoid wild speculation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised Mid-Ohio would want to take it over...I could be wrong just my thought :popcorn:

HMMMMMM.... http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=32037&page=4

Beat ya to it. :)

Well its pretty controversial so it warrants its own thread anyway...

Does this mean prices might go down on the regular trackdays potentionally?? Or does it make it harder? There might not even be trackdays for normal riders next season... it could be going straightup country club style

Does this mean prices might go down on the regular trackdays potentionally?? Or does it make it harder? There might not even be trackdays for normal riders next season... it could be going straightup country club style

this is what i am worried about... but i am mre worried that prices are going to go up... and whos to say they are going to run a stt format trckday? i am very afraid of a free for all trackday :(

Just got off the phone with Mid Ohio and asked about who will be the replacement coaches/event coordinators. The lady on the phone could not give me an answer about the coaches but assured me that the format was going to be the same and not to worry. I flat out told her its the on track staff that makes or breakrs an event and that I'm hesitant to signup for an unknown. Especially an unknown that could be a giant clusterfuck.

I suggested she relay that to her management, she took my number to call with more info if they give it out.

Guys, gals, kids, etc...

The rumors are going to run rampant. Cannot control any of that.

As for price and those who thought it was STT that set the prices? Not the case. I will stand up and defend ill facts towards STT. That's not a truth at all. Your feelings towards STT should be based on how the days were ran, how they were structured and how the staff worked with the riders. Mid-Ohio can make it look and sound like an STT event, but you all know how we did things and how our staff was.

All i can say is that we are still running strong at Grattan, Gingerman and soon to be BG. Come out and play with us and enjoy what you have come to expect from a track day company. Come out and enjoy STT!!

Have fun at Mid-Ohio this weekend and as I stated in the other three or four threads - ANYONE needs help or wants some tips/advice, ask away.

Cheers and be safe and above all, have fun!

All i can say is that we are still running strong at Grattan, Gingerman and soon to be BG. Come out and play with us and enjoy what you have come to expect from a track day company. Come out and enjoy STT!!

Have fun at Mid-Ohio this weekend and as I stated in the other three or four threads - ANYONE needs help or wants some tips/advice, ask away.

Cheers and be safe and above all, have fun!

So with BeaveRun being in the financial shape its in, no chances of more dates there next year then right?

Hmm.. dunno why they're not affiliated anymore :confused: I liked STT running track days at Mid-O. I don't want anything to change. I think they were doing an excellent job over the past two years that I've been riding with them. I want to see all the same great coaches and staff next year and listen to Monte give his riders meetings. Makes it a good time

Hmm.. dunno why they're not affiliated anymore :confused: I liked STT running track days at Mid-O. I don't want anything to change. I think they were doing an excellent job over the past two years that I've been riding with them. I want to see all the same great coaches and staff next year and listen to Monte give his riders meetings. Makes it a good time

Thanx for the props !

It would be great if you were to relate these thoughts to mid ohio.

Thanx again and please come out to see us(STT) at all the other tracks we frequent.

although I only did one track day with STT, all the instructors for the beginner group were real cool, and everybody was helpful. disappointed to see this happen, I was looking forward to do another day with them in intermediate. :(