I thought online courses were supposed to be "easy"?!?

Fonzie

Finals blow... how'd you do?

A or B depending on how/where she applies the xtra credit.

Tough class. Last 4 chapters were waaaay too technical for me..... Especially when you're cramming a full semester into 8 weeks

I believe it. My digital circuits class this term is mostly online/ independent, and I've been acting like a rabid badger all week because Hobie keeps watching TV while I'm trying to get these stupid VHDL designs to work. Ugh.

My daughter informed me last week that I'm a grump the day or two before class each week, when I'm cramming

Edited by Fonzie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gates of Hell hath opened, & I've seen into the abyss :devil:

Why is it that a reasonably intelligent person is so befuddled by numbers with letters?!? headscratch.gif

WTH happened to my beautiful month of Christmas break??

FML... Here goes the 3.83 I got last semester :rolleyes:

Edited by Fonzie

I cant wait til I finish my degree in 15 months. Then its no more school for me...EVER!

Best of luck man. Its like sex with a fat chick. Once you start and realize what youre doing, its already too late to stop just to get that satisfaction at the end.

Best of luck man. Its like sex with a fat chick. Once you start and realize what youre doing, its already too late to stop just to get that satisfaction at the end.

:lol:

Hey Fonz, didn't you work in the financial sector in a previous life?

Numbers should be your thing mang.

You missed the part where it said "with letters" ;) I get along with decimals & percentages jusssst fine :cool: