07 600rr 74xx miles

alexchannell

Was a white 07, I bought it new. I have done 3 trackdays on it (2 at mid ohio, 1 at beaverun). I took off the stock plastics shortly after purchasing since I was scared of ruining them if I went down. (I sold them on here several months ago).

I put on e-racings fairings and did go down once, at 5-10 mph in a gravel trap at mid ohio. The stator cover got some of the paint scraped off it (no abrasion to the aluminum). I then put woodcraft covers on both sides. The fairing got a few very minor cracks, these were fixed and then repainted.

I have made the price to accomidate buying a new set of fairings for the new owner.

Mods:

E-Racings fairings

Modified the above to hold a headlight (just required a cut-out).

Removed rear brake reservoir, using tube that does not "sweat" brake fluid.

Tripage turn signal passenger pegs (not currently installed, can install in 10 minutes).

Servo eliminator circuit.

Galfer superbike brake lines.

Galfer HH brake pads.

Removed the mirrors (still have them)

Frame sliders

The bad:

Don't have stock fairings.

Rear tire is getting a little low (BT002RS tires, 190/55 rear)

Only laid down once in gravel (like a pillow except for the scratches on the stock stator cover which has been replaced with a woodcraft).

$5500 Clean title in hand.

The first 5 photos I just took, the rest are from a few months ago.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

RB7_3904.jpg

RB7_3936.jpg

RB7_4736.jpg

Nice. Yeah Mr.A you better look at this.

Id rock it just like it is plus signals and mirrors.

Does it have a tail light or is that just a race tail?

It has a taillight, the front light is on there too.

It has the LED turn signal passenger pegs too.

Stock mirrors are included, I am using a small ebay one right now.

What?!?!?!?! Where are those sexy satos? good to see you're still around alex.

Bump for a great guy and well maintained bike, it hibernates in his living room during the winter.

Sold them :) you never get your money back from mods if you leave them on the bike. Had an PCV and Autotune and full system too. Still have the Brembo master sitting around.

I've still got Stefans bike in my living room! Dude needs to come back to the US.

Looking to move to a different bike.

Alex failed to mention he had 1 spirited Coshocoton ride on that bike...everyone knows how wreckless those rides are!!:rolleyes: He might have even shared a little paint with Parks around some of those corners...

+1 for winter storage in the living room at the Alex residence...my bike hasn't seen nothing like that since. lol I'm glad to see you're planning on getting another motorcycle!! RC8 before Stevan gets back?

Alex failed to mention he had 1 spirited Coshocoton ride on that bike...everyone knows how wreckless those rides are!!:rolleyes: He might have even shared a little paint with Parks around some of those corners...

+1 for winter storage in the living room at the Alex residence...my bike hasn't seen nothing like that since. lol I'm glad to see you're planning on getting another motorcycle!! RC8 before Stevan gets back?

Lol, that would really chap his ass :)

I'm not sure....I just don't have the chance to ride the 600rr fast enough for it to be fun. Track is great but so expensive, especially when I'm likely to crash. The mini bike I can crash all the time and have really good races with, maybe I'll pick up another supermoto, that bike was insanely fun!

Lol, that would really chap his ass :)

I'm not sure....I just don't have the chance to ride the 600rr fast enough for it to be fun. Track is great but so expensive, especially when I'm likely to crash. The mini bike I can crash all the time and have really good races with, maybe I'll pick up another supermoto, that bike was insanely fun!

http://www.ktm690supermoto.com/

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, didn't know you had this bike for sale!!! If I would of known you had one, and wanted to sale it, I would of bought your bike and not the one I've got now... would of been a few years newer!!!

Alex is a good guy...and keeps his stuff nice!!

Good luck with the sale and see ya at the next race!