Assfault Junkies.... Really???

Casper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i'm sure you all realize that we have internet soldiers on our site who sit on a computer all day just waiting for the chance to spring an ebattle. i cant control that they blow shit way out proportion

:(

i'm also really upset now that you all think i would intentionally you guys. especially you, ben and carie. I've always thought you're awesome people, great to hang out with and always appreciated your hospitality.. there is no reason i would think Carie made that poster. I really dont thik she cares enough to do something like. and i'm not stupid enough to not realize that its a MP. anyone can make it. i cant speak for the others but im well aware of that fact... its common sense

Anyone who has ever met ya Jess, Knows your are a great Lady and friend ! The best kinda peeps !

shit noone will even come on here to see what it was about, they will just comment on the post above !! :rolleyes:

:nono:

my personal favorite was this

yes, ALL 3000 members of ohio riders has called brandon a squid :rolleyes:...srsly?

He isnt? :dunno: I thought we voted?

vizzle has never been on this site, i have only met the kid twice so i dont really honestly care what he posts. he likes to piss people off. im just like whatever.

Vizzle, DJizzle? Same guy? :dunno:

YES! another thread about us!!! Yea it all went really wrong lol. This has got to stop! We all ride and all love bikes,but this e-fighting seems to keep happening. We all just need to race!!!!!

Yes Emma is my new 10day old baby girl!

Who the hell would make fun of a baby???? And congrats by the way.

YES! another thread about us!!! Yea it all went really wrong lol. This has got to stop! We all ride and all love bikes,but this e-fighting seems to keep happening. We all just need to race!!!!!

Why can't you say that on your site?

I tell everyone and anyone on our site in person each and every time OR comes up. I didnt start the fire,but i try to put it out every chance i get. The best way to solve ALL of this is to meet in person. I have tried and tried to get our people and ur people together for events. I would love for this to end! We need to work together to make this work and i cant do it all on my own. Jess has been a great ambasador for both our sites and constantly tries to stop any fued that arrises from the inside.

I tell everyone and anyone on our site in person each and every time OR comes up. I didnt start the fire,but i try to put it out every chance i get. The best way to solve ALL of this is to meet in person. I have tried and tried to get our people and ur people together for events. I would love for this to end! We need to work together to make this work and i cant do it all on my own. Jess has been a great ambasador for both our sites and constantly tries to stop any fued that arrises from the inside.

HAHAHAHA i AM the best junkies secretary dammit... and cbrgrl, check out the post we both made on the junikes site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM