Man Killed in front of kids, fiancee, sister, and niece

Tomcat0403

I knew this kid from high school, always getting into trouble and fights, not the best kid to be around but sad all the same. He moved out of the area my sophomore year and my sister used to watch his niece. RIP Blayne Petit

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/08/19/story_london.html?sid=102

I knew this kid from high school, always getting into trouble and fights, not the best kid to be around but sad all the same. He moved out of the area my sophomore year and my sister used to watch his niece. RIP Blayne Petit

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/08/19/story_london.html?sid=102

I read that on the dispatch website. Sucks to hear stuff like that happening in front of kids, let alone happening period.

everyone in my house is armed and shoots back that shit doesnt happen out here in the country ......... we dont call the law we just go the shed and get a shovel

That is in the country. London is about the size of coshocton.

Looks like a little wanna be thug who might have been into things he shouldnt be.

The comments have some people mentioning gun control. Give me a fucking break! That'll just make the innocent unarmed, while the criminals are packing heat. Just because something is against the law doesn't mean bad people can't acquire them. :nono: Ignorance at it's best.

The comments have some people mentioning gun control. Give me a fucking break! That'll just make the innocent unarmed, while the criminals are packing heat. Just because something is against the law doesn't mean bad people can't acquire them. :nono: Ignorance at it's best.

+1

And do people not lock their doors? Someone tries to break into my house, the whole "locked door" gives me plenty of time to grab my gun.