Not smart enough for Craigslist

Not Dark Yet

Ass a fine conisewer of teh craigsislist this add cofuzes me.

craigslist1.jpg?t=1250899555

I really get tired of seeing (or not seeing in this case) this shit on c-list. You're not smart enough to tell us the year of the bike or how many miles are on it. These are the two things at the very least that should be in every vehicle ad. Is that you next to your bike in the 2nd pic?

You cant be a coniseur if you are surprised by this ad. These people have been listing for years. Hardly anyone gives proper details anymore. Your lucky if they post pics.

I'm not suprised just disappointed with humans any more. I'm always on the lookout for a good deal and have bought 3 bikes from craigslist. I usually sort for ads w/ pics first. If you're too lazy to post a pic, I'm not gonna waste even a second clicking on your ad. It's the ones like ^ that waste people's time that :wtf:

i hate it when people don't post a phone number. i emailed a person once about something on craigslist and they finally replied back almost a month later saying they were sorry but the item was sold about a week ago.

if you don't post a phone number i don't waste my time anymore.

I cant stand craigslist!! Everytime I try to sell something on it half the e-mails back are stupid shit like (let me help you make money) or (do you need a job) I feel like responding back "no you need to shut the fuck up and stop annoying me". I seem angry this morning

I have sold shit on there, and I have dealt with morons too. I advertised my old garage on there for sale.....well, come tear it down, and you can have it. This douchebag and his 2 boys show up in a conversion van with some new tools to tear down and haul away a 12x20 building. they worked for 4 hours, and didnt even have the roof off of it, then they told me the wood was rotten, and they didnt want it. I told him to get the fuck off of my property, and sent them packin.

no pic AND no phone# = SCAM

good CL rule to go by.

You know, I usually THINK that, but I bought both of our bikes on CL, and NEITHER had pics, or phone numbers! Although, when I emailed them, I got prompt replies, and good info. This was followed by phone conversations. I guess I'm just lucky there! I also reccomend using an email address that is spam-filtered when replying to CL ads.