DucRX

Likwid

New chain and sprockets fitted the other day by DucRX. He also found an issue with the front sprocket plate, got the part (cheap) and fixed the issue (after consulting of course). This guy is meticulous, he even fixed my warping front fender gratis. Nice work Paul. The bike feels ready to ride to the Gap...

NOTE: Paul might be a good tecchie but he bloody broke my riding skills. New gearing (-1 in front, +2 on rear) has now left me back on a bit of a learning curve with a bike I've been riding for nine years now. Much stronger feeling engine now, but on familiar roads I'm searching for the correct gear on occasions.

• 7 months later...

*bumpity bump bump*

Pauly replaced the fork seals on the Vulcan today. Much quicker than a dealer and charged me about half of what a dealer charges (I had to check the Kawi forums to see how much folks were charging).

It's nice being able to go over a bump and not being bucked off the bike :D

Thanks Pauly

I can add to this...

Pauly had my bike for a week while I was in vacation and basically didnt a full inspection and oil change and what not. Also found a couple issues I was unware of and made some excellent suggestions all at a great price! Not to mention the fact that he was going to put on a new exhaust for me but it ended up being the wrong one but let me know immediately the problem with it.

Oh and he picked up and delivered my bike pretty much at my convenience for wayyyyy less than I could have had all this done at State 8 or Rick Roush. Needless to say whenever I'm too lazy to do work on the bike it is going straight to him. Thanks Paul!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd add to the thread.

Took my forks and front wheel over to Paul this past weekend to have valve emulators, new springs, new oil, and new fork seals installed and a new tire put on the wheel. Like any project that appears simple enough from the start the forks had an unexpected problem pop up, but Paul went the extra mile and got things sorted and everything ended up working out very well. I'm very happy with the work he did and the experience as a whole, and I'll certainly keep DucRX in mind any time I need further work done on my bike, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paul to a friend.

Thanks again Paul!

Edited by Harb67

Thanks for the kudos' date=' guys. I appreciate the business and the props.[/quote']

It's our pleasure, just keep working on the non Italian bikes at a great price and we'll keep mucking up our bikes and bringing them to you :D

• 1 year later...