Professional Eclipse Window Tinting

Casper

Professional Eclipse Window Tinting

3723 April Ln

Columbus, OH 43227

Map

(614) 239-1358

The owner's name is Jeff. He does phenomenal work. Just ask Yota. He's a sponsor of the site, but I don't have a logo for him yet. As soon as I do I'll be putting it up. His site is being worked on right now so no linky. But if you need something tinted, but sure to talk to him. A lot of you know him already. He's the guy who hosted our 3yr anniversary party. He rides the silver Ducati Multistrada 1000DS up at the Ohio Riders bike night every week.

...if you need something tinted, but sure to talk to him...

About a month to late. I had the back window of our car tinted at Ziebart. Maybe when I'm ready to get the rest of the windows done.

Jeff is an absolutely awesome guy, and the BEST tinter in Cbus hands down. His shop is badass. What other window tint shop can you play pool while you wait for your windows to be tinted... thats right. He has a freaking pool table in his shop. lolzz.

GREAT GUY, GREAT WORK. What more could you ask for? Go see this guy for all window tinting needs!!! yota out

• 1 year later...

BTW did u notice that the guy who does tinting for a living has a car with just a windshield with no tint "that i remember"... lol just thought of it being ironic. nice guy and threw a great party, with our help of course. lol. cant have a party without drunk people praying for raffle ticket luck.