Fuckin cheap SOBs

smashweights

Rode up to IP today to try on some 1-piece suits. Get home, go to put the bike up on the rearstand and someone stole one of my Yamaha spools and the other was halfway unscrewed... in the end not a huge deal but it still pisses me off that someone would do something like that. anyone got an extra, black Yamaha R6 swingarm spool? :mad:

This happened at Iron Pony? WTF?

yeah, i parked on the cement walkway like ususal, was in the store about an hour. i know they were both screwed in all the way cause the bike was on the stand before i took it out today and spools are too long to just shimmy their own way out of the socket....

Are you sure someone stole them or is it possible they worked loose with vibrations and fell out.

:stupid:

I've had a swing arm spool fall out before and I use my stands every time the bike reaches my garage (so they don't necessarily need to be screwed in all the way to be put on stands)...but who knows, some one may have stole it or you need to use a little more muscle to tighten them. :dunno:

29vchzb.jpg

Edited by McLovin

damnit guys, cant you just let me believe i got robbed by some cheap bastard instead of just lost them? it makes me feel better about it.

Blaming your misfortunes on the "apparent" actions of others is sooooo....

What's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yeah...Liberal.

Carry on.

Blaming your misfortunes on the "apparent" actions of others is sooooo....

What's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yeah...Liberal.

Carry on.

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Thats funny! I had to read that to a co-worker i thought it was so funny. :lol:

Pedro lost a barend on that last coshocton ride.

It sucks but shit falls off and gets loose.

I had my shifter stud come loose on a ride. I kept putting it back in. I could look down while riding and see it turning. Loktite is now my friend.

smash i've had one vibrate out before on a ride. i never stopped so i really dont think anyone unscrewed them while i was riding, and we use the same spools.

Wait a minute.....

How many spools do you have now?

Smash....I think I know why only ONE was missing.....