I hate breaking down

Giantxtc

So, i have been here in C'bus for all of two months now and have had the worst luck.:( Week one my Tahoe is broken into, First ride get harrassed by the po-po,:rulez: first long ride is to Coshocton and my clutch lever is lost on some sweet twisty road after i see some other riders and join in.:mad: Now i go on a ride with Johny Mack and my damn sprocket gets thrashed. :eek: Damn I even checked the chain before the ride and it was not to tight or loose and even freshly lubed with chain wax. We just get to the good roads south of Hocking Hills from the 33 and bam the damn chain starts to jump on the sprocket. :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, :cry:this shite is killing me. I think I need a hug.:wtf: Thankfully i was able to limp home in one piece. :D

So, i have been here in C'bus for all of two months now and have had the worst luck.:( Week one my Tahoe is broken into, First ride get harrassed by the po-po,:rulez: first long ride is to Coshocton and my clutch lever is lost on some sweet twisty road after i see some other riders and join in.:mad: Now i go on a ride with Johny Mack and my damn sprocket gets thrashed. :eek: Damn I even checked the chain before the ride and it was not to tight or loose and even freshly lubed with chain wax. We just get to the good roads south of Hocking Hills from the 33 and bam the damn chain starts to jump on the sprocket. :( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, :cry:this shite is killing me. I think I need a hug.:wtf: Thankfully i was able to limp home in one piece. :D

I think you need this. :)

RobotChickenStarWars_AckbarTVKR.jpg

Sweet, i am ready and waiting with bated breath. lol

They don't call me Big Daddy Love for nothing. C'mere bitch. :D

Sorry. Todd(1000rr-manlady) gets excited when I say that.

You still running stock chain and sprockets? If no, what are you using?

august 2 i was riding with a group in coshocton when someone joined in next thing i no dudes clutch lever goes flying past my helmet wonder if that was you