Shift Fuel Riding Boots/Shoes Brand New Size 10

Casper

57070001F.jpg

Shift Fuel Riding Boots/Shoes

Brand New

Size 10

I bought these from Lizard, but they're just a bit too small. I tried them on but never wore them. They're in perfect, new condition still in the box. I just want what I paid for them $50. These are $99.99 at Iron Pony.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/57070001F.jpg/Brand/SHIFT/Class2/Footwear/Class3/Street%20Boots-Mens/Class1/STREET%20PRODUCTS

57070001F.jpg

Shift Fuel Riding Boots/Shoes

Brand New

Size 10

I bought these from Lizard, but they're just a bit too small. I tried them on but never wore them. They're in perfect, new condition still in the box. I just want what I paid for them $50. These are $99.99 at Iron Pony.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/57070001F.jpg/Brand/SHIFT/Class2/Footwear/Class3/Street%20Boots-Mens/Class1/STREET%20PRODUCTS

I wear size 11 but if you let me try them on and they fit I will buy them. Just to warn you the last time I put the wrong size of shoes on at the bowling ally my feet were covered in blood lol.

I wear size 11 but if you let me try them on and they fit I will buy them. Just to warn you the last time I put the wrong size of shoes on at the bowling ally my feet were covered in blood lol.

I don't even want to know about blood and bowling alley shoes. :puke:

But yeah, you can come try them on.

Casper youre like 82" tall. How are you wearing anything close to a 10???

I generally wear 11 or 12. I was told these run large, and the deal was too good to pass up. They're just a bit small. I'd say they fit like 10.5 - 11. But best bet obviously is to try them on.

And I'm 75" tall smartass.