QuikZX9R

QuikZX9R

Just thought this was funny haven't been following the ohio-riders poser group much but a friend who logs on to get a good laugh told me to check this thread out. 25% of you losers don't speed at all thats a laugh even the slowest of 600's will do 160ish guess all your gear must be weighting you down. But at least if you can look fast with all your gear on even if you don't know how to ride right? Your site is funny and on the past couple rides I have been on, ohio-riders has been a pretty good source of jokes so keep up the ignorant posts (does every post need 8 follow up posts of lol or rofl or some smiley face) and keep setting up rides nobody bothers to attend.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought this was funny haven't been following the ohio-riders poser group much but a friend who logs on to get a good laugh told me to check this thread out. 25% of you losers don't speed at all thats a laugh even the slowest of 600's will do 160ish guess all your gear must be weighting you down. But at least if you can look fast with all your gear on even if you don't know how to ride right? Your site is funny and on the past couple rides I have been on, ohio-riders has been a pretty good source of jokes so keep up the ignorant posts (does every post need 8 follow up posts of lol or rofl or some smiley face) and keep setting up rides nobody bothers to attend.

:ban: wow...just give up...

lol

:D

You make fun of Ohio Riders, yet your avatar is you squiding it out?

:lol:

image.php?u=3914&dateline=1243228357

Let us take a look at your profile shall we?

Your website: http://www.ourbikesdontleak.com/ Really? Gay friendly?

KYLE%20AND%20SPENCER%20THUMBS%20UP%20gay%20friendly.jpg

Your album pics:

picture.php?albumid=387&pictureid=3759

picture.php?albumid=387&pictureid=3760

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4471

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4470

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4469

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4468

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4456

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4460

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4454

And we're the posers? Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

If you think OR is so lame, why do you keep coming back? to get laughs? well, we're all laughing at you.

HAHA...

yes, you could run, and your odds of getting away are fair if you're a decent rider...

but compare the penalties of running to the penalties of not running in both situations.

1: you see the lights, you kick the shifter a few times, and crack the throttle...

A: all goes well, you get away, nobody sees your plate, or can recognize your specific bike.

B: all goes well, someone catches your plate, the cops come to your house later and pick you up for felony evading.

C: not all goes well, your bike catches a nail, and your tire goes flat, you lowside in the grass and go to jail for felony evading

D: Catastrophy strikes, someone pulls out in front of you in a truck, and you die

E: tragedy strikes, a minivan pulls out in front of you, you kill a little girl and survive to regret it, you also go to jail for felony evading, and are slapped with a civil suit.

2. You see the lights, rock the brakes, and talk to the officer like a man.

A: all goes well, Officer is cool, and he informs you that you should slow down, lets you go on your way.

B: he's a prick, writes you a citation, you're out $120 and you get 2 pts on your license. (minor traffic violation)

1A and 2A have the same result. Even if option 2 goes sour, the worst you're out is some cash and a couple license points...

If option 1 goes sour, the consequences are WAY worse.

my $.02

HAHA...

yes, you could run, and your odds of getting away are fair if you're a decent rider...

but compare the penalties of running to the penalties of not running in both situations.

1: you see the lights, you kick the shifter a few times, and crack the throttle...

A: all goes well, you get away, nobody sees your plate, or can recognize your specific bike.

B: all goes well, someone catches your plate, the cops come to your house later and pick you up

C: not all goes well, your bike catches a nail, and your tire goes flat, you lowside in the grass and go to jail

D: Catastrophy strikes, someone pulls out in front of you in a truck, and you die

E: tragedy strikes, a minivan pulls out in front of you, you kill a little girl and survive to regret it.

2. You see the lights, rock the brakes, and talk to the officer like a man.

A: all goes well, Officer is cool, and he informs you that you should slow down, lets you go on your way.

B: he's a prick, writes you a citation, you're out $120 and you get 2 pts on your license.

1A and 2A have the same result. Even if option 2 goes sour, the worst you're out is some cash and a couple license points...

If option 1 goes sour, the consequences are WAY worse.

my $.02

Running is felony evading. Think I'll just take a ticket instead

Awwwww..... Isn't that cute??? After all this time, he's still thinkin' of us

love.gif He's infatuated with us! inlove.gif

E: tragedy strikes, a minivan pulls out in front of you, you kill a little girl and survive to regret it, you also go to jail for felony evading, and are slapped with a civil suit.

I really think you're givin' him too much credit here, Duane

Awwwww..... Isn't that cute??? After all this time, he's still thinkin' of us

love.gif He's infatuated with us! inlove.gif

I really think you're givin' him too much credit here, Duane

maybe d is worse than e for this person, but i put them in order of magnitude to me...

Running is stupid...my .02

I have too much to lose ..and my kids have too much to lose if I don't come home...dead or locked up. You may get away the first 6 times..but all it takes is one variable to end that ride very quickly.

I've been known to make myself 'less visible' if it looks like I *might* be a target for LEO, but if the LEO is behind me and the lights are on, I'm pulling over. End of story.

Dude! You started the thread it looks like! WTF are you talking about? :nono: