QuikZX9R

QuikZX9R

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have been following this thread and, one of the topics that was disscused. Was that majority of the riders here DO NOT break posted speed limit. So the promblem i see here is. How can you call someone out who is prepared to break posted speed limit and, beat them? Unless you are speaking of a potential track day. As for all of the low blows about someones weight. The people saying this are probibly skinny. Because of all of the calories they are burning because they cant shut up about how great they are. Talk is cheap!

Well i have been following this thread and, one of the topics that was disscused. Was that majority of the riders here DO NOT break posted speed limit. So the promblem i see here is. How can you call someone out who is prepared to break posted speed limit and, beat them? Unless you are speaking of a potential track day. As for all of the low blows about someones weight. The people saying this are probibly skinny. Because of all of the calories they are burning because they cant shut up about how great they are. Talk is cheap!

Uh :wtf: Wut?

The only people who are calling anyone out about how fast they are would be Quik and his cheerleaders. They might be faster than all of us here, that still doesn't keep them from being internet dumb fucks.

He doesn't stay too long though. He's only got time to stop, post, and leave between running from the CHOPPA!

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=4771

wow... im sorry i didnt see this thread sooner.... you guys on OR have some brilliant graphic design talents. im not making fun. you put that shit together fast and savvy. am i allowed to make a joke or add a smiley face? ;)