We're here in indy!

mrmako777

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell.......why is my pants wet there ?????:confused:

did I pee in my pants or somebody poured something in there or did I get a bj that I did not know of......:eek:..............holy mf crap..............

:lol: we all was wondering that too!

what a weekend!! it was amazing! definately going to more races from now on!

lol good times! i lost my entire life up there.. the gp race was the shiit.. bike night downtown indy was freakin awesome! got kicked out of th parking garage, slept in my truck(been doing taht way too much) then went and RAILED at putnam today.. seriously one of the best weekend this year!!

lol good times! i lost my entire life up there.. the gp race was the shiit.. bike night downtown indy was freakin awesome! got kicked out of th parking garage, slept in my truck(been doing taht way too much) then went and RAILED at putnam today.. seriously one of the best weekend this year!!

:nono: Really? No one offered a place to stay for you? You could have stayed with me if i went. I HAVE to go this next year. Looks like an awesome time.

I hope I will be able to post the pics sometimes today or tomorrow.....got busy.....looks like all our celebrity photographers (no seriously many of them are publication quality) covered the bikes.....I will cover the bewbs......haha

I think I'm going to leave the action shots to E next time and just go around and shoot all the custom bikes. Unless I rent a really nice lens, then I'll be on the fence yelling at the official photographers to get the fuck out of my shot :D