Meet N' Greet 3.0 Sunday September 13,2009.

jagr

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deff plannign on being there. I've been signed up here long enough but never made it. So i should be able to make it :)

I'd say! 2 1/2 years & only 19 posts?!? :wtf:

Also i have had no luck finding a free DJ. Suprise right? not really i guess.

i have the music if someone has the equiptment. Djisle need not apply. :D

I'll offer to do it, if DJisle pays me not to ;)

you can always drive , we know you ride so we wont call ya a poser , that and your like 7'foot tall and packin :D

I'm trying to get down there, wife may need her car (and I can't put that mileage on my POS)... I'm trying to find a friend up here that wants to drive down together....

I'll be there probably around noon. Kreator and Meanie are you two studs still wanting to ride over together? IF so....I'm gonna be rolling out early b/c I have a crew game to hit up tonight and it starts at 5pm AND I still have to go to campus to pick up my car b/c someone else had to drive me home after the game. :( BUT you know you guys can stay and party it up!

the cliffs notes version for those who missed it :D

well it all started with buttsecks! I doubt you'll find a random girl to do that! :lol: Nevermind I need to stop being so naive! :p
so you busy tonight ?:D
Ummm I wrote "random" gal! :D And I meant one night stands seem to be the norm now a days and anything goes.
weve not went out yet so thats random right :)
:lol:
:D epimpin