a few pics from indy

e-flores

If you scroll through those real fast it kind of makes you feel like you're there.. errr.. not really.. but it is pretty cool. Just add your own ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM as you scroll and it's almost-but-not-really like you're there. LOL

jk

Great pics!

woulda been nice to have a decent lens with me but all i had was my kit lens, but i got quite a few pics of the race, some hd vid and a bunch from the infield. here is one from the wreck, unfortunately i was switching over to video just as he wrecked so i missed the action.

wreck.jpg

and a pretty neat shot at the end of the race

win.jpg

Need a large version of this for my wallpaper, really love how he just pops out of that pic!

Oh and watching Pedrosa leave everyone on the straight was the highlight for me! I love teh Honda V4, but I'm biased.

I can send you the original file. its pretty big though. or if you tell me what resolution you want it down to i can do that and then send it..

250's anyone?

race winner marco simoncelli, i got to shake his hand and wish him luck the night before the race. it was pretty amazing.... that and apparently the luck worked because he won the race sunday.

IMG_5090e.jpg

championship leader aoyama

IMG_5176e.jpg

IMG_5279e.jpg

hector barbera aka ricky bobby....

IMG_5322e.jpg

IMG_5334e.jpg

alvero bautista

IMG_5410e.jpg

marco doing what he does best

IMG_6571e.jpg