Could it be time already?

Casper

Good question. The highest bidder' date=' I guess.[/quote']

Spoken like a true professional. Which is what Division I football is - a profession. The Michigan number-of-hours-on-football "controversy" is a joke. What team doesn't violate those practice time rules, at least in spirit if not in technical reality?

Understand: I'm an Ohio State grad, I love football, like Jim Tressel's approach to it and I watch every game I can. I don't subscribe to cable TV though, so I don't get to see as many games since OSU whored themselves to BigTenNetwork and ESPN.

fini

shouldnt we get passed the SC game first? ive never experience college football in my life like when i moved to Ohio. the fall season with the football looming has its way of sucking you in. its very exciting. i know way too much about college football then a normal gendered female should but its kind of addicting. although my alum is UC, my heart is with the Oregon Ducks having spent a couple years there and loving the northwest in general. i'll be rooting for ohio but i have many many friends outwest who will be up very late this coming saturday. i wish i had tickets and a sitter!!