Everything you need for sale cheap

ousley99

Soo.. long story short.. Filing chapter 7 and I'm selling everything off of the bike to pay for the lawyer, since the bank will get the bike anyhow.

It's a 2007 ZX10. I just need it to run when I turn it in so anything not listed I would consider trading your parts for my parts. For example I have the Limited edition red wheels, and we could trade for your wheels if you wanted them.

My camera is broke so I can only email you half ass pictures from my phone if your request...

EDIT: THIS IS WHATS REMAINING:

Just sold the brake rotors...soo

now for sale is the whole front brake set, including:

M/C and Reservoir, Lines, CALIPERS, and Pads. Everything is still connected and wouldn't even need bleed.. $100 obo

I also still have a brand new in the plastic Puig Wind Screen. $40

Shit I might as well sell the rear sets, and rear brakes too! What about the Clip-ons? Fuck it! What you want?

Passenger Pegs $25

Passenger Seat $25

Front Fender (gloss black) with fork guards $35

Top fairing pieces(the ones on top of the fairings, long thin pieces) $25

Right side Fairing upper and lower.. both are scratched but not cracked $35

I also have a rear stand with spools: $30

Let me know about any other stock parts you may need.

614 361 1357

Travis

th_ImportedPhotos02034.jpg

th_ImportedPhotos02036.jpg

ImportedPhotos02015.jpg

th_ImportedPhotos01980.jpg

Edited by ousley99
added prices and new stuff

Any idea if the brake lever will fit an 06 636? The indentation on the inside of my brake lever where it engages the master cylinder is too big and it takes a long pull to engage the brakes. It still works it's just kinda mushy and I need a new one. If they're interchangeable I could give you mine and a few bucks cash. Btw sucks that you had to file chapter 7 and hope you can get back on 2 wheels sooner rather than later.

Any idea if the brake lever will fit an 06 636? The indentation on the inside of my brake lever where it engages the master cylinder is too big and it takes a long pull to engage the brakes. It still works it's just kinda mushy and I need a new one. If they're interchangeable I could give you mine and a few bucks cash. Btw sucks that you had to file chapter 7 and hope you can get back on 2 wheels sooner rather than later.

I wouldnt have any idea.. Check with a dealer for sure.. Besides the 06/07 zx10's had shitty front master cylinders.. They work, but tend to get mushy after 10 minutes of hard riding at the track.. Not sure that it would fix the problem, but more than happy to help. Let me know what you find out.

"Maybe now you've learned how to be mature with money and manage it better."

Really???

If your going to post shit about my money management skills why don't you man up and put your name with it? Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe it's not my fault? Last year my brother totaled my brand new Subaru WRX, that was 3 months old. My insurance would not cover the accident because he was drunk, his insurance wouldn't cover it because it wasn't his car.. Long story short, it cost me about 10k out pocket.. Then 2 months later I got laid off at work, 2 days before xmas...9 months later I still havnt found a good job yet, so I'm selling everything that costs me money to start over and go back to school. I don't want a pity party, nor do I give a fuck what your opinion is.

"Maybe now you've learned how to be mature with money and manage it better."

Really???

If your going to post shit about my money management skills why don't you man up and put your name with it? Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe it's not my fault? Last year my brother totaled my brand new Subaru WRX, that was 3 months old. My insurance would not cover the accident because he was drunk, his insurance wouldn't cover it because it wasn't his car.. Long story short, it cost me about 10k out pocket.. Then 2 months later I got laid off at work, 2 days before xmas...9 months later I still havnt found a good job yet, so I'm selling everything that costs me money to start over and go back to school. I don't want a pity party, nor do I give a fuck what your opinion is.

Damn that sucks...Why didn't he help pay for it ? :(

I didn't see you say anything about your shock. If you still have it you might want to post it up on ebay or sell it to me for a good price. The Sv guys love your shock. I have one on mine and couldn't be much happier.

I didn't see you say anything about your shock. If you still have it you might want to post it up on ebay or sell it to me for a good price. The Sv guys love your shock. I have one on mine and couldn't be much happier.

I never even thought about that.. How much do they go for??

Everything I need for sale cheap? I see NO HOOKERS OR BLOW in this post!!!

Sry things are so tough for you right now bro. :(

Soo.. long story short.. Filing chapter 7 and I'm selling everything off of the bike to pay for the lawyer, since the bank will get the bike anyhow.

It's a 2007 ZX10. I just need it to run when I turn it in so anything not listed I would consider trading your parts for my parts. For example I have the Limited edition red wheels, and we could trade for your wheels if you wanted them.

My camera is broke so I can only email you half ass pictures from my phone if your request...

Aftermarket parts:

Power Commander PCIII *SALE PENDING*

BMC Race Filter *SALE PENDING*

Full Muzzy MP10 Race Exhaust (missing label and has scrape marks) works fine *SALE PENDING*

Chain and Sprockets: Will sell the chain and sprockets with trade of stock or any combo that will fit on bike. The combo I have is: -1,+2 and is perfect.

D.I.D. 525 Chain *SALE PENDING*

Front sprockets:

1. AFAM 14 T

2. Driven 16 T

3. Stock 17 T

Rear sprocket:

1. AFAM(?) +2

Brakes: $50 for the lines and pads together

Galfer steel braided lines(front)

Galfer Pads(front)

Body:

** HotBodies Race Plastics (has track wraps, green and digi camo)xtra wraps !SOLD!

and fiberglass repair kit.

PUIG Windscreen. Brand new still in plastic $40

Flush mount License plate kit $40

Bike cover $15

Stock Parts:

Ohlins Steering Dampner $75

Passenger Pegs $50

Passenger Seat $45

Brakes

Front Fender (gloss black) with fork guards $50

Top fairing pieces(the ones on top of the fairings, long thin pieces) $35

Right side Fairing upper and lower.. both are scratched but not cracked $35

License plate mount $free

Wheels are the Limited Edition Red. Will trade for yours etc *SALE PENDING*

I also have a rear stand with spools: $30

Let me know about any other stock parts you may need.

614 361 1357

Travis

th_ImportedPhotos02034.jpg

th_ImportedPhotos02036.jpg

ImportedPhotos02015.jpg

th_ImportedPhotos01980.jpg

I never even thought about that.. How much do they go for??

Around $80-$100. I've seen some go for more. Depends on mileage and how good of a description you put up. The better you make it sound the more they will pay. I paid $100 for mine with 1000 said miles on it and it was a special edition/ Black and gray. So it was more desirable with the color scheme and low mileage. I would put it up on ebay with a $100 reserve and no be surprised if I got more than that.