Protester's pinky finger bitten off

Big Green Valley

I wonder what his deductible was?

65 yrs old too... that's Medicare territory, yes? Socialized health insurance, FTW @ repairing the finger.

But with a gimp-finger... maybe we should send him to the "death panel" since he's useless now.

On the bright side - this soylent green tastes pretty good.

Edited by JRMMiii

maybe its just me but i could never imagine taking a swing on someone because their opinions on health care differed from mine. wtf? dude needs to take some anger management courses or something.

You're silly, being all rational and whatnot.

What have we learned over the past 8 years? Violence is always the answer, Might makes right, and some such other pro-"kickin' ass 'cuz we're Americans" saying.

Make that 9 years..... Obama just realized that violence is the answer also and extended our troops stay in afganastan..... now wanting more.....

Also extending Blackwater involvement....... :D

Real Liberals: We will tear you limb from limb with our fucking teeth...

Real Liberals: Today we'll take the finger, tomorrow the whole hand.

Make that 9 years..... Obama just realized that violence is the answer also and extended our troops stay in afganastan..... now wanting more.....

Also extending Blackwater involvement....... :D

Cindy Sheehan to the white courtesy phone for a message....Cindy Sheehan to the white courtesy phone for a message, please.....