Bored dyslexic

Gump

Wouldn't you be tempted to ram that can of lighter fluid up or down one of his body orifices? I think I remember back in the USArmy that messing with someone who was asleep, wasn't a good idea. They were pretty much immune from prosecution for anything they did right after waking up in bad circumstances.

Wouldn't you be tempted to ram that can of lighter fluid up or down one of his body orifices? I think I remember back in the USArmy that messing with someone who was asleep, wasn't a good idea. They were pretty much immune from prosecution for anything they did right after waking up in bad circumstances.

Ha ha... funny you mention that. My dad smacked his first sgt across the face with a big bed metal alarm clock resulting in a few stitches. Nothing happened to my dad because he was not in a right frame of mind since he just woke up. Funny stuff.

But yes, it would be difficult to think about self defense, especially when they werent right next to him. Was still funny none the less.