O-H

Alstare03

College? I'd rather watch some college kids play, than some over paid pre-madonna fucking pros. :wtf:

Plaxico Burress, TO, Brandon Marshall. :nono:

couldn't have said it any better myself. Plus I'm a Browns fan so its nice to root for teams that actually win

couldn't have said it any better myself. Plus I'm a Browns fan so its nice to root for teams that actually win

HAHA, you know you could always be a browns / meat chicken fan! go fail!

Why dont you just get with the program and jump on the Sixburgh bandwagon and cheer for a winning team?

any team that has a little brownie as a mascot cant be a great team IMHO!

http://www.createns.com/thebrownsstore/Browns/Brownie%20elf%20Images/two%20sided%20Banner%20flag.jpg

plus any team who uses a elf brownie as a mascot has issues anyways!

O-H

Who's ready for some BUCKEYE FOOTBALL?????????????

U-M

Aren't you gonna be here during the game? I dont have cable in the shop yet. :(

Craaappppppppppppp :(

OSU's on now....... Michigan's on when we're gonna be down there

Guess we're gonna have to work on the bikes in the living room then :D

Edited by Fonzie

U-M

Craaappppppppppppp :(

OSU's on now....... Michigan's on when we're gonna be down there

Guess we're gonna have to work on the bikes in the living room then :D

CHRIST another retard............ at least u have love for our beloved Sixburgh!:D:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::D

College? I'd rather watch some college kids play, than some over paid pre-madonna fucking pros. :wtf:

Plaxico Burress, TO, Brandon Marshall. :nono:

i guess it just doesnt interest me when you pretty much know your team is gonna lose no more than 3 game a year. I mean, have the buckeyes EVER been under .500 in a season in your lifetime? (The answer is yes if you were born before 1988, since they've only had a losing record twice since 1950). And how can a team that doesnt lose a game all year not be the national champion?

I guess I like knowing that in the NFL a team can be in the NFC Championship game one year and 6-10 next year. College football would be infinitely more interesting IF the top 25 teams each year played eachother all year instead of games like OSU vs. Kent State etc. A system sort of like how soccer leagues in europe promote and demote teams each season would make it a hell of a lot more exciting. Until then college football, IMO, is too predictable and where "champions" are based on newspaper polls instead of real matchups.

i would agree that the TOP 25 needs to play more against each other then Ohio State Vs. Bowling Green, BUT if you did that then who would the other 39472384 colleges play against and who would watch them? if you took the top 25 and played them on espn, abc, nbc, fox the other colleges wouldnt get 90% of the air time they get when they play a big school, even though these are pretty much a automatic loss for the small school UNLESS ITS MEAT CHICKEN!!! GO APP STATE AND TOLEDO!

GONNA CHEER ON Western MEATCHICKEN today!!!!:D

The Dispatch put a nice spin on the Navy game. OSU came within one play (the 2-pt. cpnversion interception) of making me break something. Damn Tressel football. Navy was a nice wake up call and hopefully showed OSU what it means to play every down, even if you are up by 15.

Go Bucks, beat USC!!

i guess it just doesnt interest me when you pretty much know your team is gonna lose no more than 3 game a year. I mean, have the buckeyes EVER been under .500 in a season in your lifetime? (The answer is yes if you were born before 1988, since they've only had a losing record twice since 1950). And how can a team that doesnt lose a game all year not be the national champion?

I guess I like knowing that in the NFL a team can be in the NFC Championship game one year and 6-10 next year. College football would be infinitely more interesting IF the top 25 teams each year played eachother all year instead of games like OSU vs. Kent State etc. A system sort of like how soccer leagues in europe promote and demote teams each season would make it a hell of a lot more exciting. Until then college football, IMO, is too predictable and where "champions" are based on newspaper polls instead of real matchups.

I agree and college football does need a tournament system.

i would agree that the TOP 25 needs to play more against each other then Ohio State Vs. Bowling Green, BUT if you did that then who would the other 39472384 colleges play against and who would watch them? if you took the top 25 and played them on espn, abc, nbc, fox the other colleges wouldnt get 90% of the air time they get when they play a big school, even though these are pretty much a automatic loss for the small school UNLESS ITS MEAT CHICKEN!!! GO APP STATE AND TOLEDO!

GONNA CHEER ON Western MEATCHICKEN today!!!!:D

oh i dont care about lil' schools TV time. that's what would me a euro-style system sweet. each year the bottom 5 teams of the top 25 get "demoted" out of the top tier "league" and the top 5 teams from the 2nd tier league get promoted up. it'd be great that way.