DTC Bike Night 9-5-09

Alstare03

Thanks Blitzburgh for watching me work on my bike and helping out with the drilling of the muffer, and the bleeding/changing of the brake fluids.

Don't forget for big brother telling you everything you've done wrong/not done to her yet! :lol:

Thanks Fonzie for coming down to hang out and letting us hook up your LEDs.

Anytime..... My pleasure! I'll try & get some more stuff that you guys can put on for me, here pretty soon ;)

Thanks Sambusa for the shop time and the ice cold "Cherry" oh and shagging the sheep named MERLE!!! :D:D:D

FTFY...... And I broke his cherry a looonnnng time ago ;)

And her name wasn't Merle :p

Pffffffff ok. 27 dresses, Bride Wars, 17 again, the lifetime, and oxygen channels...you know you watch them by choice. And...you cry man tears. Man baby tears.

Funny comment however it is 1 point off your man card for naming those off the top of your head. :rulez:

me n max power ended up down near the muskie river, and my phone sucks and I had no service once we got a little south of lancaster..... I so wanna bail on nextel, but I don't have 600 bucks (I have 3 phone lines with them) to do it.... sorry kid... I tried to call ya, but like I said my phone sucks big time donkey dong...maybe if jags is feeling up to it me n him can head up your way on monday fonz..... I gotta get the almost wrecking outta my system.... I need to hit 18 thousand before the season ends... I got's 17 now....

Pffffffff ok. 27 dresses, Bride Wars, 17 again, the lifetime, and oxygen channels...you know you watch them by choice. And...you cry man tears. Man baby tears.

:nono:

sounds like you now all to well what im talking about. but man tears???? really??

me n max power ended up down near the muskie river, and my phone sucks and I had no service once we got a little south of lancaster..... I so wanna bail on nextel, but I don't have 600 bucks (I have 3 phone lines with them) to do it.... sorry kid... I tried to call ya, but like I said my phone sucks big time donkey dong...maybe if jags is feeling up to it me n him can head up your way on monday fonz..... I gotta get the almost wrecking outta my system.... I need to hit 18 thousand before the season ends... I got's 17 now....

no big deal buddy i was just giving ya shit. i think me and cleave are heading out today possibly hitting up the pony

We were at a waterpark yesterday and then went to Put in Bay......and I was drinking guiness and eating walleye....when I got the picture from Fonz.....me my wife.....like rolling.....the kiddo "daddy why that gentleman is riding that sheep, It's too small for him".......in my mind...."yah....and tight too"......:p

We were at a waterpark yesterday and then went to Put in Bay......and I was drinking guiness and eating walleye....when I got the picture from Fonz.....me my wife.....like rolling.....the kiddo "daddy why that gentleman is riding that sheep, It's too small for him".......in my mind...."yah....and tight too"......:p

:lol: i love you kos :lol:

Funny comment however it is 1 point off your man card for naming those off the top of your head. :rulez:

Women...are the devil. Don't you ever forget. :D

sounds like you now all to well what im talking about. but man tears???? really??

Unfortunately. Brian, i think you know...being around any woman...you eventually are forced to watch bs like that. All while hoping to die of a brain aneurysm, or trying to find a sharp object to slit your wrists with.

lol. That's all i could come up with! You got something better? :wtf:

Up at 0300 for work. Not sure when I'll be getting off

Thought you were markin' off today?!? :p

I was talking those Pictures of the "Fonzie" and his MANimal good times, i was LAWLING hard at him.

Truly..... Him & Sam were bustin' up :D

Those little critters are hard to catch! Remember that scene in Rocky, where Mick's got him chasin' chickens in the coop? I should'a remembered to bring my velcro gloves for the occasion.... Would'a made things easier ;)

Edited by Fonzie

....when I got the picture from Fonz.....me my wife.....like rolling.....the kiddo "daddy why that gentleman is riding that sheep, It's too small for him".......in my mind...."yah....and tight too"......:p

That cracks me up Koz..... Especially the part where your daughter calls me a "gentleman"!! :lol:

..... I gotta get the almost wrecking outta my system....

Almost wreckin'?!? I miss somethin?? :wtf:

I told you..... I literally scared the shit out of a couple of them when I was chasing them to "mount" ;)

Hardly any rep love for the sheep ridin' picture..... Damn this board's a tough crowd :wtf:

Guess I gotta go back to bein' an a$$hole again!! :p

when we gonna get together for a ride or whatever? ive got two Squids for you guys in this area to feed on!!!!! I should just bring them to big brother to eat them up on their riding / gear / inexperience.... have him tell them what they should do to their bikes lol!

when we gonna get together for a ride or whatever? ive got two Squids for you guys in this area to feed on!!!!! I should just bring them to big brother to eat them up on their riding / gear / inexperience.... have him tell them what they should do to their bikes lol!

sounds like fresh meat!!

I should just bring them to big brother to eat them up on their riding / gear / inexperience.... have him tell them what they should do to their bikes lol!

:lol: Things only a brother can say!!