Who was the guy in front? Coshocton

hue jass

I left Cols at 11:30A to go play around Coshocton area. 62>60N to Killbuck, around to 83S to 541 to 60 North, then South again (me likey 60) to 16 home. I kept saying, "this is Dreamland!"

Passed a gaggle of hooligans traveling North on 60 at about 2:45. Thought I recognized a couple of jackets but we passed each other so fast I couldn't get a good enough look. Anyways, the guy leading was ahead a bit and in a tuck leaned over a right hander. He actually waved to me in the apex.:biker: big wave back! Was not expecting that! :lol:

I had a great time. Good, grippy, banked roads, excellent signage, no snakes, minimal gravel. The tips of my pegs are nice and shiny again!:)

its always nice when you're riding in coshocton and find people you know that are riding too. on my way home on saturday, i came through a turn on 79 and saw a bike about a 1/4 mile ahead. caught up to the bike and realized it was cbr brent.

I was going to contact you to go but heard something about the Falco falling over. The coming weekend looks good for weather, I don't know about schedules yet.

Shit. Just realized the Meet-n-Greet is next Sunday. Go to that!

Edited by hue jass

I was going to contact you to go but heard something about the Falco falling over. The coming weekend looks good for weather, I don't know about schedules yet.

Shit. Just realized the Meet-n-Greet is next Sunday. Go to that!

Doesn't start until noon, eh? Can pull off 180 miles before then.:D

And yeah, my bike snuck up on a Saturn in a parking lot and threw itself into it, knocking itself over. "I didn't see it there!" Ok- and Duhhhh! I got replacement Helibars, and the bodywork whenever settlement comes. Until then, I've got a working bike with scars.

its always nice when you're riding in coshocton and find people you know that are riding too. on my way home on saturday, i came through a turn on 79 and saw a bike about a 1/4 mile ahead. caught up to the bike and realized it was cbr brent.

on my way home from pony on sunday i was coming around union school and had a blue goldwing in my lane....... id like to meet him again! :mad:

that was probably around the exact time mandie was suckin my thang:sexytime: